Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600 for this or something dodgy like 699. I think Tie fighter will be 1299.

How much was the delorean?

Delorean was $689. No way the tie comments in close to $1200. The EFX tie was $1000 and is about 4 times smaller.

Rebelscum went back before the convention opened to get some nice pics:

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-008.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-009.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-010.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-011.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-012.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-013.jpg

Hot-Toys-Closer-Look-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-014.jpg

This may be the first $1000 piece from Hot Toys.

I don't think its worth 1000 dollars to be honest. All it is is a cockpit in the end of the day(albeit a nice one) with a couple of leds thrown in. I'd say max price would be around $699 - $799. Any more then that and its not worth the price imo. No more then the delorean.

Last edited:
I don't think its worth 1000 dollars to be honest. All it is is a cockpit in the end of the day(albeit a nice one) with a couple of leds thrown in. I'd say max price would be around $699 - $799. Any more then that and its not worth the price imo. No more then the delorean.

Worth is totally subjective, but I expect it to be very expensive due to the amount of tooling and assembly required, coupled with the likely small production run. If each of these were scratch-built by hand by an artisan, you could expect to pay upwards of $5000 each going by the prices of similarly sized models, both in small batch and one-off edition sizes.

Once you hit over 800.00 in price like hulk buster, you enter a whole new level of collecting and while cutting out a big portion of the buying market. At that price it is a small percentage who will or can afford it. Sucks if you love star wars, back to the future, and batman like me. Now 2nd delorean announced before first one even released.

I'm sure it will cost alot but that is one fine cockpit! Shame about the furball they are passing of as Chewie though.

When most people familiar with the company hear "HT won't ever produce a 1/6 Falcon" they'd rightfully be thinking about a toy. What I quoted earlier for Ani-Com is likely going to be more like a 1/6 prop/diorama, incorporating the recently seen cockpit. It can be made of wood and plastics and built entirely by hand. It wouldn't be something to be cranked out of a factory in repetition with custom tooling.

IMO, none of these guys is right nor wrong. Or they're both right and both wrong, however you want to look at it. ;)

Look (a distraction!) some other guys are making a 1:1 TIE Fighter. I don't think it'll be for sale either.

View attachment 195774
I wonder how they did the packaging for that ! [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I think there's going to be a rude awakening when people see the price for this thing. ;)

After seeing those pics ton ton posted I am afraid that you may be right. This is more detailed than I thought initially. Even inside of the "lid". If its near delorean price I'll be very happy.

i don't see this going over 1,000. just don't see enough there to justify that price point. i'm pretty confident this will be around 600-700 range.

Back