1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony Stark

The more people hate on this figure, the more I want it. Some people need to just chill:lecture

I'm getting impatient with all this Stark nonsense. Keaton was on screen as the Bat years before this guy.

Made this a while back, still holds true.
1150183_10151614232077321_1208240199_n.jpg

The more people hate on this figure, the more I want it. Some people need to just chill:lecture

:exactly: That's part of the charm actually. Good sculpt & tailoring and a few accessories - not much to whine about other than "ermergersh I want Keaton Batz!" or something similar completely ignoring the fact there's been 7 DX Batman releases with more coming :lol

Hahahaha

This figure is amazing for all of the wrong reasons.

its funny because on one hand you think, this is awesome!, it gives hope to other far out there figures we have been asking for, now who knows what else HT will make that we didn't expect or see coming?

then you realize the only reason it was made is because its Iron Man related and know we will never get figures like Faora or Maria Hill:pfft:

:exactly: That's part of the charm actually. Good sculpt & tailoring and a few accessories - not much to whine about other than "ermergersh I want Keaton Batz!" or something similar completely ignoring the fact there's been 7 DX Batman releases with more coming :lol

The main focus of my collection is Iron Man but even i can tell when the shark has been jumped.

Ya this is a real Buzz Killer for a Hot Toys Ironman collector. .I was really hoping for the Racing Suit Tony Stark..This Reminds me to much of a Cowboy Ken Doll..lol..Not going on my shelf.

So, question: if Sideshow would offer this for sale at $190, how many of you will buy this?

I probably won't. I already got two of the same head sculpt from the last two IM3 Tony Stark. Not really into starting a Clone Wars army....

I'm getting 5 to cope with not getting Midas.

If there's only 300 made, I can't imagine Sideshow even carrying it.

After seeing the pics I'm strangely attracted to this figure.

It's really puzzling why this figure is even made....People really need to stop buying this so HT won't plan another Tony Stark variation figure...

At this rate of variant releases, soon you'll be able to reenact the entire movie with just hot toys figures.

Back