Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's using a TT Narrow. With all the layers on him, I didn't think I needed to use a muscle body. Still has pretty good articulation and he feels "Solid." ;)

NICE...... i love it. :clap
I'm working on right now just like this too, Naked Snake with TS BDU. But i dont know when it will be finished, coz i cant get a hand on the headsculpt and some parts. :gah:

Others have gotten multiple teasers, previews and pre-orders before the first figure even shipped, this has none so :pray:

This franchise deserves more than just two figures

Ada had a leaflet place holder for a few months so why not :clap

Others have gotten multiple teasers, previews and pre-orders before the first figure even shipped, this has none so :pray:

This franchise deserves more than just two figures

I agree with you for once lol. but yea we need more MGS sadly this may be it .

I'm sure that we'll have more MGS figures.

Well, I just received my replacement Sneaking Suit Snake from Sideshow today. The package came in such perfect condition, that I've decided to keep it MISB lol.

I'm only hoping for one more figure and that's Solid Snake. The gear Solid wore in MGS2 would compliment the Sneaking Suit nicely.

I'm sure that we'll have more MGS figures.

Well, I just received my replacement Sneaking Suit Snake from Sideshow today. The package came in such perfect condition, that I've decided to keep it MISB lol.

What was wrong with the first figure that you purchased if I may ask.

I recently pulled this guy out of storage after a recent move, after giving him very little attention upon first getting him. I really do like this figure. Sure the poseability is lacking, but all I have to do is pose the flowing bandana and it adds so much more character :lol

I love posing him next to my HT Chris Redfield. Two of my most favorite video game heroes together looking awesome!

I recently pulled this guy out of storage after a recent move, after giving him very little attention upon first getting him. I really do like this figure. Sure the poseability is lacking, but all I have to do is pose the flowing bandana and it adds so much more character :lol

I love posing him next to my HT Chris Redfield. Two of my most favorite video game heroes together looking awesome!

Both he and Chris might as well be statues :lol

Back