Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a lot of newbs prefer Raiden and HT would cater to that.

Well the good thing about it is that we will get some really cool designs if that is the case. I like the girl in Rising with the tentacle arm things. Plus Raiden has the Cyborg Ninja DLC outfit so Hot Toys will probably do that.

the monotony of waiting for UPS is killing me. i feel like im the only one without this naked snake figure. i hope it shows up soon, it said between 9:30am and 1:30pm.:gah::mad::stick

Well the good thing about it is that we will get some really cool designs if that is the case. I like the girl in Rising with the tentacle arm things. Plus Raiden has the Cyborg Ninja DLC outfit so Hot Toys will probably do that.

I'm all for a Raiden figure, but how about some Solid Snake collectibles for FK sake?

well, i got about an hour of playing with this figure and man is it awesome! it has more articulation than you guys are saying, you just have to twist the suit back when you move the body. i got some really dynamic poses ind i wasnt even scared the suit was being too flexed at all. but, i didnt try and force it really hard either. im completely happy with it minus the 3ds sculpt but whatever. do you guys think boss will release in the states in february like planned? theres already a review on it so figure were getting close.

Boss will be February. OMG's photo review is always a great marker for when it will get to the states. I would say 3-5 weeks from now we should all own it, those who PO'd anyway.

Finished my zombie camo Naked Snake.
Repainted the rifle to make it look like the ingame XM16E1.

I also swithced the tiger stripe outfit on my other one. Found one I like better and with better tiger stripe camo pattern.

P1060338_zps1045846f.jpg

P1060346_zps9e0185ab.jpg

P1060334_zpsc23df337.jpg

P1060332_zpsef2ac9df.jpg

P1060335_zps403e6e8a.jpg

P1060336_zpse145ba4b.jpg

amazing! what uniform did you use for the zombie snake? im gonna try and track one down, just finished my own camo custom off your recipe, definitely replacing the hot toys in front of my collection.

amazing! what uniform did you use for the zombie snake? im gonna try and track one down, just finished my own camo custom off your recipe, definitely replacing the hot toys in front of my collection.

THanks man, well the uniform from the zombie was just a regular camo outfit I had laying around. I dye it in black.

i liked it before and still do. it looks awesome. wish i had the loot to pick up a 2nd ss snake to kitbash. funny thing is i have most of the stuff already.

Finished my zombie camo Naked Snake.
Repainted the rifle to make it look like the ingame XM16E1.

I also swithced the tiger stripe outfit on my other one. Found one I like better and with better tiger stripe camo pattern.

P1060338_zps1045846f.jpg

Amazing custom. :clap
Thats all I want from HT.

i liked it before and still do. it looks awesome. wish i had the loot to pick up a 2nd ss snake to kitbash. funny thing is i have most of the stuff already.

I didn't even bother ordering extra stuff my my jungle camo Snake, I just used my full Sneaking suit naked snake.
After having this in hands for quiet sometimes I still don't like the suit.

i hear you elvis, its an acquired taste i guess. im happy with it. just not overjoyed. i dont regret the purchase. hot toys should hire you though. your ideas would greatly improve the franchise. not kissing your ***. the work speaks for itself.

i hear you elvis, its an acquired taste i guess. im happy with it. just not overjoyed. i dont regret the purchase. hot toys should hire you though. your ideas would greatly improve the franchise. not kissing your ***. the work speaks for itself.

Thanks bro, coming from another mgs fan it means a lot.

The difference with HT i think is pretty simple.

For me it's a passion, i studied the art book a lot and love the games. I just want to bring justice to some of my fav characters.

It doesn't end with just Elvis, there is a lot of custom builders on here that floor the standard issued Hot Toys figs.

I still love that Zombie face paint, it's impeccable and straight out of the game :clap

Back