Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Naked Snake in the works, with black uniform and skull head camo.

P1060285_zps23d9f88e.jpg

P1060284_zpse003b49b.jpg

P1060286_zps020a7c63.jpg

P1060288_zps75f121cd.jpg

Just Amazing Seb. What body are you using for Snake Eaters?

Hey Elvis I have another 1 of those real action hero shirts but it's missing 2 eyelets in the right arm it's not torn or anything let me know if you want it. I thought Jack wanted it but I didn't hear anything back from him after I told him I found out that the eyelets were missing

Sent from the Shell by codec.

poo.. broke mine.. was pulling the head off to try out a swap... and when it came, it snatched the earpice chord. came clean off.

Should be able to fix it with superglue, but still :/

Only Elvis can make an underwhelming figure looks to promising.

Side question, you guys mention padding on bodies, what exactly are the mats used to bulk the bodies?

Finished my zombie camo Naked Snake.
Repainted the rifle to make it look like the ingame XM16E1.

I also swithced the tiger stripe outfit on my other one. Found one I like better and with better tiger stripe camo pattern.

P1060338_zps1045846f.jpg

P1060346_zps9e0185ab.jpg

P1060334_zpsc23df337.jpg

P1060332_zpsef2ac9df.jpg

P1060335_zps403e6e8a.jpg

P1060336_zpse145ba4b.jpg

@ELVIS1976 : Great.....!!!!:love especially the tiger stripe camo. And nice job for camo on M16. BTW... Its that TS part from Wildworks set?????

@ELVIS1976 : Great.....!!!!:love especially the tiger stripe camo. And nice job for camo on M16. BTW... Its that TS part from Wildworks set?????

Nop no TS parts all the gear came from the HT figure.
I just weathered them.
I don't remember the brand for the tiger stripe suit it was a lucky ebay find.

Mine is still a WIP, just had ttm19 body and HT Platoon Boots. :slap
Still hunting and bidding Naked Snake part. Ihope i can get it now. :pray:

Totally love the war paint snake Seb. I noticed that you went back and switched out the medicom wetsuit again and I think was a good move, ot looks less bulky and rubbery now. I'm using a clone trooper wetsuit in mine and will add eyelets as well.

Do you guys think it's ok to leave the figure with bended elbows or just leave it relaxed? the material used on the elbow and knee part of the sneaking suit is kinda scary.. i feel like i'm gonna rip it anytime

Do you guys think it's ok to leave the figure with bended elbows or just leave it relaxed? the material used on the elbow and knee part of the sneaking suit is kinda scary.. i feel like i'm gonna rip it anytime

Same. I have mine in a pretty static and generic pose.

I'm not too worried about the bent elbows... I'm leaving mine that way figure is just too boring completely static. I don't think this material will crack or dry out and it's bunchy enough at the innner elbows that creases won't really be noticeable.

I'm not however leaving the knees bent or the hips or shoulders or anything where the padded suit is because I'm sure that will crease. But it's not like the figure can even bend at those areas anyway...

This is how this should have been released.
169A4987-8136-4B5A-839B-F0DA826DCEA2-3605-000003ECD284879D.jpg

2CFB0C7F-1FCD-4495-9B29-D068F6964983-3605-000003ECD6E256E6.jpg

Working on getting him weathered, etc, but I'm in the process of moving (always fun) so it'll be awhile. :)

Back