Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well won't happen straight out of the box with no modifications that is.

I'd say the leave dynamic poses for the jungle fatigue version.

Is Snake really that buff? I think he's stocky maybe, but I dunno about Chris Reeve size...

Yeah I think there was definitely something lost in translation between the art and the game, but that's usually the case with MGS as a whole.

Is Snake really that buff? I think he's stocky maybe, but I dunno about Chris Reeve size...

Christopher Reeve is 193cm tall, IIRC Big Boss was always in the 190 range while Solid Snake was 182cm tall. So I'm guessing Naked Snake should at least be as built as Christopher Reeve.

But then again, this is just a matter of opinion, and I want Snake and Superman stand well together on my shelf. :)

Christopher Reeve is 193cm tall, IIRC Big Boss was always in the 190 range while Solid Snake was 182cm tall. So I'm guessing Naked Snake should at least be as built as Christopher Reeve.

But then again, this is just a matter of opinion, and I want Snake and Superman stand well together on my shelf. :)

Reeve was the perfect build for Superman, he was more of a walking wall of a man than just beefy muscle. Man of Steel's Supe looks awful with the over the top muscle.

But I believe Naked Snake had much more muscle mass than Reeve but Reeve would be taller.

Hot Chick Review... ughhh not really fan since she's a good 7 and far from "Hot." My girlfriend hates her reviews, and she says Predator "PRED-A-TOUR" :dunno

can't use the metal boss for fatigues they're not game accurate to mgs3 . Ryan no offense but your peg warmer comment is lame . why would anybody want this figure to just sit on the shelves and not be worth anything .

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I think he means that this is just the start of a full on MGS line.

:exactly:

I mean that HT has plenty to improve in their Snake figures based on the comments/reviews so far. The less-than-ideal body, the not so iconic 3DS face, contrasted with seemingly great paint apps, sculpt, and generous amount of accessories.

Sorry Jason, I didn't mean to sound like I'm ill wishing the Sneaking Suit version.

Back