Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too :yess:

Dec 5th, maybe 4th if i'm lucky.

FINALLY a HT MGS figure will be a reality

Hell Yeah bro :1-1: Bring on The Boss!!!

I know this and the other thread is filled with "I wish" and speculation posts, but man would it be sweet if we got a lineup on par with HT's RE series :clap

Just wondering, does anyone use the CODEC sound as their ringtone for the cell phone?

Or the guard alert sound when they receive text messages? :lol

Cause I do, or did, sort of, well not the text message guard alert sound.

had it as a text tone ,now got what are you doing don't think shoot and encounter as my ringtone

it didn't come from SSC, it came from UPS. Maybe check your spam folder?

My ringtone is Peace Walker's Theme. Text is codec and alarm is Snake Eater Song.:lol

Yay! I'm super excited! My Big Boss was just put onto the truck for delivery at my house. It should probably be here before lunch.

I'll try to post a quick video shortly thereafter.

Just wondering, does anyone use the CODEC sound as their ringtone for the cell phone?

Ummmmm Yes. For the past . . . 7 years or so?

I've used codec for ringtone, alert for text, and game over where otocon is yelling at me to answer him.

The alert always scares people.

Ummmmm Yes. For the past . . . 7 years or so?

I've used codec for ringtone, alert for text, and game over where otocon is yelling at me to answer him.

The alert always scares people.

Yeah, I miss my alert sound. My friend said the sound was offensive. :lol

I use the codec alert for my ringtone and there is always someone around who recognizes it.

Tuesday or wednesday and he'll be here.

How awesome would it be if the shipping box looked something like this on my doorstep

This%20is%20what%20being%20a%20soldier%20is%20all%20about.jpg

Damn USPS! Damn them to hell!

I waited all day for my *****ing package, I called them at 4:30pm to ask them where it was. They said the driver attempted to deliver it and had left a notice. I told them that that was BS, seeing as I was home all day and there was absolutely no notice on my door.

I asked them if I could go pick up my package directly at the post office. They told me my package would be at my local office.

I went to my local office, they said they did not have my package, and would not until tomorrow (Saturday). I then asked where my package could/would be. They said it went back to the parcel center.

I go home, it was 5:15. I called the parcel center. They said the parcel was never scheduled for delivery today in the first place..WTF? And that they would attempt to deliver it tomorrow, or I could arrange a pick up at 8am.

Seriously frustrating. I was super excited, wasted a whole day... Sorry guys, was hoping to get the video out :(

What the hell is this about???

[ame]https://youtu.be/YUYqHisJ8Wg[/ame]

Sorry I haven't keep up on this piece, so sideshow already started shipping these?

Damn, that sucks man. I know how that goes too. Mine is scheduled for Dec. 6 delivery and I'm not messing around, I'm having it delivered to my job so it will come early AM.

Back