Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boss looks retarded with her big head :/

:slap
Look at this guy... how god damn original I have never read that comment before now I am second guessing if I want this figure or not, hell I am second guessing my entire life as I know it. Thanks guy for pointing out something no one else has in a thread thats not even about that figure. Good work.:computer

Pre-ordered both, hope improvements to the prototypes are being done, as how HT always does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed!Based on the 3D Snake look,this is close to perfection.I will probably get the Metal Boss as well because of the Peace Walker outfit.Mod the Hair on HT and there i have a Peace Walker version too.

Im in such a MGS mode lately,playing Peace Walker for the first time,and this HT announcement at the same time.I also had to get this rare HD Edition Promotional poster off ebay,pretty cool.

Last edited:
Indeed!Based on the 3D Snake look,this is close to perfection.I will probably get the Metal Boss as well because of the Peace Walker outfit.Mod the Hair on HT and there i have a Peace Walker version too.

Im in such a MGS mode lately,playing Peace Walker for the first time,and this HT announcement at the same time.I also had to get this rare HD Edition Promotional poster off ebay,pretty cool.

Nice poster man! I managed to get the promotional Peace Walker poster from TGS 2010. I still need a custom frame for it though as it's B1 sized (I think), and doesn't fit in standard size frames.

I haven't played it since it came out but I'm pretty sure I find it in a locker in gronzy grad

^Yup, just check every locker. Man... as soon as finals are over in college this semester, I'm gonna hunker down and re-play MGS 3!

I gotta get off my ass and buy that HD collection so I can replay MGS2/3. Haven't played either of those since they came out...sucks that ps3 won't play ps1/2 games as I still have all my original MGS games. I even have the nintendo version Metal Gear...but sadly, no nintendo...

Question for the guys that have it, does the HD collection come with a MGS3 art book? I think I read that somewhere. I have art books for MGS, MGS2 and MGS4, but could never find one for 3, if it even existed.

Back