Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are referring to this,the steelbook special edition.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-FyhlgPutk[/ame]

I gotta get off my ass and buy that HD collection so I can replay MGS2/3. Haven't played either of those since they came out...sucks that ps3 won't play ps1/2 games as I still have all my original MGS games. I even have the nintendo version Metal Gear...but sadly, no nintendo...

I never got around to picking up the HD collection, i'm in the mood to experience them again, gonna order this week i think

^ Do it Nova! Dont hesitate any longer! I got the HD collection when it came out and immediately fell back in love with all the included games. They really did HD this baby out;its so silky smooth. Im currently playing MGS2 and MGS3 (for the 5th time)trying to platinum trophy them. And the trophy names they came up with are the best Ive seen to date!

Working232.jpg

Visit my blog or facebook fanpage

Just preordered !! Awesome !![ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pdg4GVI4PU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I was wondering for a second why they didn't connect his mustache to the rest of his beard but a lot of those pics cleared it up!

Looks awesome! But easy pass for me. I want SOLID Snake.

I was wondering for a second why they didn't connect his mustache to the rest of his beard but a lot of those pics cleared it up!

Looks awesome! But easy pass for me. I want SOLID Snake.
That's how he looks in PW without the mustache connected to his beard but in MGS3 it's connected. In the 3DS renders though they didn't connect his mustache to his beard, I guess because they wanted to make BB look more like he does in PW.

I really wish the sculpt looked more like this.

snake-gets-dirty-in-new-metal-gear-solid-3d-snake-eater-screenshots.jpg

then again hot toys have enough time to fix his face when they do a camo wearing snake.

I think what it is, is that people want his head sculpted like the in-game model, which i would agree with. His new character model isn't as cool.

322-metal-gear-solid-3-7002723-768-576.jpg

07.jpg

I think what it is, is that people want his head sculpted like the in-game model, which i would agree with. His new character model isn't as cool.

322-metal-gear-solid-3-7002723-768-576.jpg

07.jpg

I miss Snake's old face :(. His new Peace Walker beard looks too Asian, in that his mustache and beard aren't connected.

It does. I have yet to see one Asian mustache that fully connects to a beard. Not being racist, just an observation :monkey1.

Compare Big Boss' awesome Chuck Norris beard from MGS 3:

naked_snake-jpg-2.jpg

To his not so epic beard from Peace Walker:

metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-big-boss-artwork.jpg

Sad smiley :(

I think he was going for more of a Che Guevara look I mean look at that last pic of Big Boss, I think that he was definitely a inspiration.

I think he was going for more of a Che Guevara look I mean look at that last pic of Big Boss, I think that he was definitely a inspiration.

They refer to Big Boss as Che in PW, Coldman says to Big Boss that he is the same age as Che when he died.

Well there it is....I haven't played PW yet...but seeing as I just picked up the HD collection yesterday, I'm going to change that real soon.

There has been too many retcons since MGS4. Snake and Liquid aren't exact clones, Big Boss looks different from MGS3.... ughh

Back