Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Boss + Chuck Norris beard (Missing in Action movie) :)
003_Big_Boss_Chuck_Norris.jpg

Last edited:
Now THAT's that Big Boss I know! Amazing Photoshop. I wonder how hard it'll be to do a custom repaint of the beard.

It looks awesome, but I don't know if that's completely accurate either...I haven't played the game in years, but I'm pretty sure he had more of a slightly longer 5 o'clock shadow type beard than a full-on chuck norris beard.

That photoshop looks badass for sure, but I think it's a bit too thick of a beard.

It looks awesome, but I don't know if that's completely accurate either...I haven't played the game in years, but I'm pretty sure he had more of a slightly longer 5 o'clock shadow type beard than a full-on chuck norris beard.

That photoshop looks badass for sure, but I think it's a bit too thick of a beard.

Yeah, that's true. In any case, RIP, the beard of Big Boss :monkey2. I actually feel like emailing Kojima about this travesty.

I was thinking about lightening the facial hair on the HT sculpt...but honestly, I just looked again at the promo pics and it's a damn impressive sculpt as is, I'm pretty satisfied with how they did it.

You can always mod the sculpt. Not like if you need to resculpt the entire head, but just add some hair.

Of course, the Chuck Norris beard is not accurate at all. I did it just for fun. :lol

I really don't care if the beird has the MGS3 look or 3DS/Peace Walker look.It's still Big Boss to me.
I doubt HT would make a PS2 version now that they decided to go with the 3DS for the sneaking suit.

This figure is perfect,no need for changes.If anything needs to be changed,it's The Boss.

I really don't care if the beird has the MGS3 look or 3DS/Peace Walker look.It's still Big Boss to me.
I doubt HT would make a PS2 version now that they decided to go with the 3DS for the sneaking suit.

This figure is perfect,no need for changes.If anything needs to be changed,it's The Boss.

:goodpost::exactly:

Exactly. Snake looks better than I expected.

:goodpost::exactly:

To be honest I never even noticed he had a different beard until it got brought up here.

The HT could make the Snake DX. It would be even easier, after all he only has one eye even. :lol

I think he could use articulated ankles personally. Some of those poses where his foot isn't flush look kinda meh.

Naked Snake 'Camo' DX featuring

Two camo suits
One PERS head
One standard head with Face Camo
MK22 Hush Puppy
Pistol with optional silencer
Rifle
Sub-machine gun
Knives

:pray: :pray: :pray:
Don't forget the crocodile hat :rock

Naked Snake 'Camo' DX featuring

Two camo suits
One PERS head
One standard head with Face Camo
MK22 Hush Puppy
Pistol with optional silencer
Rifle
Sub-machine gun
Knives

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Don't forget the crocodile hat :rock

And a cigar!
The rifle could be Mosin Nagant. I bought one to my Sneaking Suit Version, but it's not the same version that appears in the game.

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

I like the way you guys think. If ever there was a series of figures deserving a DX treatment, it's MGS.

Big Boss: Virtous Mission, Snake Eater, Peace Walker, Metal Gear, old man Big Boss.

Solid Snake: Metal Gear, MGS, MGS2, MGS4, Pliskin.

Hell, even the "oddball" characters...Olga with fatigues and Ninja armor.

It's nice to dream LOL. But I'm happy making my own anyways.

Back