Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is awesome but I wonder why they choose the Russian sneak suit over his tiger stripes; I guess it's hot toys over achieving and being ambitious? In game, I rarely used this sneak suit at all. And I wonder if they'll do the boss in her solid OD BDU like how she was first seen in the virtuous mission.

I'm shocked this thing went up so quickly. I ordered Snake because I'm worried it might be the only snake we get but if we get variants then I'll cancel it. I didn't order Boss, although I'm tempted because I like the overall look.

The Snake I really want is this:
mgs3snakefigure_2.jpg

If HT gives me that I'll be happy.

15 for each is a bit much but this is one of my fav licenses and more so my fav games ever. Will buy both in hopes ht does more. I have the medicom brick with skull paint and even when it came out the figure was atrocious. From a distance it looks great but up close the sculpt looks really cheap and ____ty. Costume is the only good thing about it. Anyways dec cannot come soon enough!

I wonder if on the 2nd version, if we get one, the headsculpt will be bandana-less, from the first attempt at recuing sokolov. Maybe they'll give him the Olive Drab uniform too. If they released a Boss from that part she would have the bandana and the same uniform. They would compliment each other perfectly like the 2 we have now. Hmm..

Aside from this shoulda been another version, i don't see any issues with Snake.

With The Boss i see very little issues...

Softer features on the HS would help
Outift must be able to zip up and buckle the straps
One piiece sculpted torse and that seam is unnessary as no one is gonna bend it

Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 - The Boss 1/6 scale figure

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3- Snake Eater 1/6 scale figure

Back