Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a safe bet the next version of snake won't come with the same accessories as this, anyone like me waiting for the next version would be best picking up the pistol and anything else, this one comes with the M1911A1, I can see the next version coming with the MO.22 hush puppy and probably a headsculpt without the eye patch.

After the excitement of the announcment, I'm liking thise figure less and less.

SOmething about the suit feels cheap, the material is too shiny and looks like cheap plastic.
The headsculpt is ok but remind me too much of big boss from Peace Walker.

THe posability seems poor and what about those ankle moouvement?

That's only because you and your amazing customs have set the bar so high that you don't think anything will measure up.:pfft: :lol

OK I can work with this. Glad i heled off of the Inflames metal boss suit version. I'll also get a second head to replace the inflames one and have a better version of what IMO is the better look for Naked Snake (fatigues).

I just wish it was MGS1 or MGS2 Snake. That's what I really wanted.

No need for the Jane Lynch in a jumpsuit!!

Local seller already has a pre-order price. Approx. US$199 for Big Boss, and US$189 for The Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the excitement of the announcment, I'm liking thise figure less and less.

SOmething about the suit feels cheap, the material is too shiny and looks like cheap plastic.
The headsculpt is ok but remind me too much of big boss from Peace Walker.

THe posability seems poor and what about those ankle moouvement?

Bro Seb, I would love to pay you instead of Hot Toys to make me my dream Naked Snake. Would probably be very expensive though

Honestly the only thing that bothers me is how the mustache on big boss' face doesnt touch the beard. Like seb said it looks like peace walker and not like mgs3.

The beard is too thick to capture the MGS3 look.

Snake is still learning the ropes in MGS3, but this headsculpt makes him look like a seasoned war veteran.

While the suit is well done unfortunatly it was modeled after the renders made for MGS3DS rather than MGS3s version.

I would have liked it alot more if it looked like this

Sneaking.jpg

Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

yeah, amazing headsculpt.. but i would've preferred how he looked in the virteous mission... two eyes, no bandana.. another thing thats been pissing me off, they state its from snake eater, but you can tell by the beard design that its obviously based off the peacewalker game... argh.

slightly disapointed.

NAKEDSNAKE.jpg

tiger stripe camo variant please....

haha, seriously?
image.php

This is a buy for me, but like others, I'm a bit disappointed at the choice of suit. One of my least favorite suits from this game and probably my 2nd least favorite sneaking suit after MGS4. Still, Naked Snake, so. . .a buy.

And if that box is the Ex., then I'm sorry, but that's the lamest Ex. accessory I've seen in a long time :lol It probably costs 2 cents to manufacture.

Hallelujah! I'm excited for these figures just so you gearheads can STFU! You got not one but TWO figures, so you should be good a for a few years now :lol

the suit's quality wont hold up well to wear and tear (inner thigh) as can been seen in some of the promo pics with him fighting bigboss

the thighs do look bit puffy in some shots but the head looks really good when compared to inflames version

Last edited:
Agree with everyone who said the headsculpt is too much like peace walker / the 3DS renders. Awesome headsculpt but thats not how I picture snake in MGS3 :(

I hope they don't go the MGS4 young snake route if they do a metal gear solid 2 Snake lol

Hallelujah! I'm excited for these figures just so you gearheads can STFU! You got not one but TWO figures, so you should be good a for a few years now :lol

Nah :( Unfortunately no one was asking for the boss and this snake is OK but we all wanted at least one kind of different outfit, pretty sure no one was actually HOPING for this look.

Back