Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the suit's quality wont hold up well to wear and tear (inner thigh) as can been seen in some of the promo pics with himfighting bigboss

the thighs do look bit puffy in some shots but the head looks really good when compared to inflames version

Fighting himself? :)

It looks like there was a card board box for snake in the one pick wonder if that will be an exclusive.

Was waiting to see the suit before buying the metal boss armor.
I will try to get the HS (wich is spot on).
As for the rest, the suit is not my cup of tea.
Tought HT would release the most iconic look of Snake.
I never played the games but got all of the artbook and i sodon't rmember that suit ^^

maybe their testing waters to see how many people buy this suit version then BAM! *MILKING TIME*

and they come out with the iconic dx version with highly inflated price
of course!

Something about the suit feels cheap, the material is too shiny and looks like cheap plastic.
The headsculpt is ok but remind me too much of big boss from Peace Walker.
THe posability seems poor and what about those ankle moouvement?

:exactly: you said it. And ofcourse NO WEATHERING AT ALL :lol

A con exclusive seems a no brainer considering that once they get the design for the basic fatigues down, it's just a matter of a different color scheme and maybe repainting his face. For example:

naked-snake-in-square-camo_2.jpg

090224_ol004_3_1252678263.jpg

:exactly: you said it. And ofcourse NO WEATHERING AT ALL :lol
I don't disagree with the criticisms here, but Riddick, is there any Hot Toys figure that you are satisfied with? :lol

I'm telling meanie to wait for the iconic costume.

Everyone help him be strong... :lol

I don't disagree with the criticisms here, but Riddick, is there any Hot Toys figure that you are satisfied with? :lol

Entirely? Nope :lol:lol:lol

It all depends on the situation and character
Something I can admit and something causes a terrible resentment and reluctance to give money for it.

I thought that the first offical HT snake figure would be an absolute must-buy for me, but I think I will wait until they release a version in a standard camo suite.

Also am I the only one who would preferred, the original game model of the face? The new snake renditions have that slightly awkward, shaggy, che-guevara kind of look(which I guess was Kojima's intention), but I always loved the original facial lines of the MGS2 and MGS3 snake model. It's a pity that no company as of yet, tried to faithfully recreate the ingame look. Mostly they jest sculpt the generic, rambo/plisseken/though-guy head for him and add a mullet.

Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Let us raise a glass of beer (or your favorite beverage) in celebration of this most momentous occasion.

beer_toast1.jpg

It's a celabration ! Cheers! :hi5: :yess:

Back