Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Oh, they'll release one for sure. But, this was the suit that Snake wore in his final battle with The Boss. So, it is iconic.

Word.

The one line I will be getting all figures from. Already planning some big sales. :rock

Come to think of it, its a character that never played/portrait by a real person....so theres no real comparison in terms accuracy on how Snake should look in 4D.

Word.

The one line I will be getting all figures from. Already planning some big sales. :rock

Me too man. A few of the figures from my collection are getting the boot!

Wow love the sculpt but seriously, it has to be the worst sneaking suit of the series! Damn!

yeah, amazing headsculpt.. but i would've preferred how he looked in the virteous mission... two eyes, no bandana.. another thing thats been pissing me off, they state its from snake eater, but you can tell by the beard design that its obviously based off the peacewalker game... argh.

slightly disapointed.

NAKEDSNAKE.jpg

tiger stripe camo variant please....

Long overdue.

To us. The metal gear fans who had to watch as licenses were announced, figures put up and all released without one update for MGS, for almost a year and a half

TONIGHT IS OUR NIGHT

1334474346849.gif

1334473745945.gif

1334474146347.gif

1334474000259.gif

:goodpost::exactly:

..now wheres Bane.:impatient:

Calling this version "The Sneaking suit version" can only mean one thing.They are planning a Tiger Stripe vesion as well :yess:

I really don't care how he looks,if it's closer to Peace Walker than MGS3.To me it's still Big Boss.

wow nice figure

Though I doubt I'll get this one since I'm holding out for a Tiger Stripe version, this is still a spectacular figure.

The figure does look freaking fantastic. But there's something stopping it from being a must have for me. Maybe its the suit, maybe its cause its not Solid.

I liked it more when i thought it was more like the artwork than trying to be real. Hopefully we see more variation before the year is over

Got this feeling hot toys will only make figures from mgs 3

sweeeeet....im gonna get myself one! giggity giggity giggity!

i just hope they will use a durable fabric for the suit to avoid unnecessary flaking.

Been a while since I played MGS3 but I dont remember that suit, would of preferred the camo one from that game or obviously the sneaking suit from MGS2. It's a cool looking figure though and as it's something different I may well pick him up (not interested in The Boss whatsoever)

Have the actual specs been released yet as I'm wondering what the box in this pic is all about????

530095_347513985310598_138228759572456_1047800_1811080074_n.jpg

No box in this pic :dunno

580772_10150730823697825_171015147824_9476322_1951122629_n.jpg

Love the headsculpt after criticising it after that magazine scan, but the sneaking suit is horrible, I never liked it in the game and I don't like it here. :( The 'sneaking suit version' in the title is a definite giveaway that there will be a different version. I'm gonna wait for that but maybe buy a head loose from this.

Back