1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hear that, LOL am getting charged Christmas Day for an Iron Studios piece. Not like we don't KNOW... but wallets get thin this time of year.

Still, even with the strain, this is a great Cap - wasn't that keen on *rehash* but there's something about this fig.:love

Which Iron Studios piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any 3rd party head sculpt you guys would recommend? thanks.

EEE7A35A-4ED2-45D5-857F-B332FCCA53B8.jpg

thank you guys for the input.

The sculpts on ebay are neck-less, does it work??

Only if you have a compatible neck+ adaptor lying around. Even if you do there could be a skin tone matching issue, although with the figure's collar that might be hidden.

UPDATE: Ignore that. Just checked my figure - the head & neck are separate pieces. I thought it was all one piece like username's sculpt. So yes, the ebay sculpts would work.

You know what’s strange? Perhaps I’m a weirdo, but I got this figure the same day as an AoU Cap, and I love the AoU Cap way more. Perhaps when I get my concept 46 this figure will make more sense to me.

You know what’s strange? Perhaps I’m a weirdo, but I got this figure the same day as an AoU Cap, and I love the AoU Cap way more. Perhaps when I get my concept 46 this figure will make more sense to me.

Nah, I've got both - I can see like this Cap the best. But the AOU Cap turned into a grail for me - finally bit and ate the cost for him - and there's something about the fig. He just pops on the shelf, but it's not garish.

Oh, h*ll I wouldn't give up any of my Caps. Just happy this one is so badass 'coz I was on the fence for a while. Almost canceled. Glad I didn't! He looks esp. good w. CW Bucky - all the black and silver.

Got this guy last week. Looks great with IW Thor and black armored IM. Pairing them with IW Black Widow for a stealth Avengers team.

Hi everyone! I received my Captain America Concept art figure and now I'd like to buy the Hot Toys Steve Rogers headsculpt from civil to go with it (real HT, not custom) But I can't find it on ebay or online...

I would appreciate your help if you could tell me sites that sell hot toys headsculpt. Or send me links if you see on a website what I'm searching.

Hi everyone! I received my Captain America Concept art figure and now I'd like to buy the Hot Toys Steve Rogers headsculpt from civil to go with it (real HT, not custom) But I can't find it on ebay or online...

I would appreciate your help if you could tell me sites that sell hot toys headsculpt. Or send me links if you see on a website what I'm searching.

I have five of them for sale in my sale thread. PM me for details.

Back