1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going to leave a couple pics of one of the best Cap figures out there...
Cap Black n Red.jpg Cap Black n Blue.jpg

What do you guys think of this being the same material and look (besides color and prints) for A4?

Or do you think he will have full out scales? I didn’t read much about him in the comics. Is there a backstory to the scales or something special they do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of this being the same material and look (besides color and prints) for A4?

Or do you think he will have full out scales? I didn’t read much about him in the comics. Is there a backstory to the scales or something special they do?

Good article re Cap at:
https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-scale-mail-costume-history/

Short version is mail/maille is nod back to ancient warriors scale mail shirts - it's armor of sorts.

That’s what I’m hoping - scales in a4
Had enough repaints a la IM concept. I bought this concept cap to be unique in the collection.

Plus I want the traditional cap uniform one time.

Good article re Cap at:
https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-scale-mail-costume-history/

Short version is mail/maille is nod back to ancient warriors scale mail shirts - it's armor of sorts.

Thanks! Pretty cool actually.

And Mattingly I agree. Same reason I bought this. I usually DO NOT get doubles of characters besides Vader and Iron Man. Might have to change that with A4 too and have a separate Civil War regular and concept art displays.

Have been going back and forth for months on which cap I was going to get. IW or Concept. Like aspects of both but have finally made the decision to pick this one up. I don’t like how tall IW is, the sculpt being off. Concept will fit in better. He shouldn’t be taller than Thor and IW is. I can always pick up an IW sculpt if I want the nomad look.

Got a shipment notification for this today. Should be here by the end of the week. Maybe I’ll buy a bearded cap sculpt for the true nomad style look.

I went back a few pages and didn't see anything, but does this come with a clip to attach a shield to his back like the Stealth suit? Or will I have to rig something

Back