1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure.
IMG_3258.JPG

Looks like my Sideshow order for Concept Cap is coming directly from Hong Kong and not LA, so I'm guessing he should be with me by the middle of next week.

Old man here. Just adding a few more pics with this beautiful new "Covert Cap". This new figure just adds so much to the rest of my collection. So glad I took the leap of faith. Stealth v Covert.jpg Back n Black (1).jpg 3 Amigos.jpg

:hi5: Thank You! "side bar" another thing I did to the figure yesterday was pulled up the material from his boots. I felt his legs looked "skinny". Made the bottom of the pants "baggy". :)

Old man here. Just adding a few more pics with this beautiful new "Covert Cap". This new figure just adds so much to the rest of my collection. So glad I took the leap of faith.

Me too. May be the first box I put on display too. I gotta try the effect with different shields.

@CPTAmerica65 love the pics. Like that idea with the extra shield on the stand.

Got mine yesterday. It’s real nice. With this and aou cap my last cap may be the A4 version. AOU version knee pads still drive me nuts.

d6f79953c91e7f652ba347ec2eeb9052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between the Civil War cap, and this Concept Cap, which would you pick and keep, given the chance of choosing only one?

I really dig the design and body HT used on the Concept, and I already have the CW Cap, but I don't think I would need two versions of him.

If only one cap I need a blue red white version. Concept is a good complimentary cap. I’d vote CW or AOU for a single cap

If only one cap I need a blue red white version. Concept is a good complimentary cap. I’d vote CW or AOU for a single cap

Agree. Re-watched Ultron last night and Cap - he's just associated so much with the red, white, and blue. If there can be only one IMO CW or AOU, w. maybe the First Avenger for a retro nod if u can do two.

Or TWS Stealth Version as a complement.

Between the Civil War cap, and this Concept Cap, which would you pick and keep, given the chance of choosing only one?

I really dig the design and body HT used on the Concept, and I already have the CW Cap, but I don't think I would need two versions of him.

Concept Cap, and then wait and see if a classic Cap gets released for A4.

Concept Cap, and then wait and see if a classic Cap gets released for A4.

Yeah I would be surprised if we don't see a clean helmeted cap in the finale. I still love this design.

@CPTAmerica65 love the pics. Like that idea with the extra shield on the stand.

Got mine yesterday. It’s real nice. With this and aou cap my last cap may be the A4 version. AOU version knee pads still drive me nuts.

Easy fix with AoU is to swap with a pair of CW pants

97ZAKNXh.jpg

The concept cap is awesome but to me the Civil war cap is just about perfect . I own both myself and as of right now, concept cap is remaining in the box . It’s a tough call but if Budget is tight and your picking and choosing between all these hot releases coming out . Aah , I would just stick with CIVIL WAR CAP . He’s awesome .

I will voice the relatively lesser opinion that the AOU Cap is superior to the CW version. I own both and on the shelf the AOU is just much weightier. He's less poseable but has more gravitas.

Back