Hot Toys Marvel Movie figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like Hot Toys to stick to the movies, I like the actor likenesses.
That's actually a worry of mine. I'm not sure I would like "cartoony" looking Hot Toys figures (I've seen the anime assassin guy, and it didn't do much for me). They are good at doing realism, so if they did comic characters, I think they should make them look like real people in the comic costumes. Otherwise, they would be nothing but higher quality Medicom figures.

Something tells me that they'll (Marvel) pick an artist who is based in realism like Alex Ross to base them on. DC Direct actually had Alex Ross design the first six or seven figures to get the basic idea not sure how actively involved at this point.

I think that would be a very good idea. I actually have certain artists whose styles I would buy figures of (Alan Davis, Mike Allred, George Perez), but on the whole, I think it would best suit the collectors and Hot Toys from a money making point of view if they stick to what they know how to do well.

I would like to see a movie Nightcrawler and Beast (In business attire)
Also, another vote for Stevenson Punisher.

I cannot wait for this license however, I would like HT to release a little more information at this point. Clarify whether it is the full licence and we can expect comic versions or clarify it is strictly the movie license.

I get the figures et. may not be ready but give us something :naughty

Back