Hot Toys Marvel figure voting (By the people #14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted Heimdall. :(

Your going to enjoy the Pepper Potts and Tony Stark (Race Suit Version) if they get made or...

tumblr_m0brsmCDI01qk13l8o1_500.gif

Yeah they will be good as well. Oh yeah and don't ever use MY gif again. :lecture :lol ;)

Yeah you could get that Pepper Potts but when I look at that HS all I see is this...

tiddler.jpg

Yeah you could get that Pepper Potts but when I look at that HS all I see is this...

tiddler.jpg

I guess the headsculpt is too realistic for a "comic book artist" to appreciate. Denny did a nice job. I bought one and am very glad I did.

Edit: I am sorry Pepper Potts is actually portrayed as a woman of substance and not just a tart like Emma Frost.

I would say that would be a good idea, but I really don't want to spend the time and extra money hunting down 1/6 scale clothing to make these figures complete...IMO

:exactly::goodpost::lecture
I'd feel like a creep trolling the Barbie section looking for Business woman Barbie and stealing her clothes for a TT Pepper.
:lol

Why not do the Propoganda Captain, make it a DX, add in a set of pants, alternate helmet head, jacket, and make him the Rescue outfit.

On a very boring telecon so looking for a distraction - looked up what seemed to be the "last" open thread in this forum. Kind of funny to look back at this one now-

Back