Hot Toys Marvel figure voting (By the people #14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted Cap just to make Jay crazy. :nana: :wave

funny-cat-hitting-a-dog.jpg

I was hoping that the captaijn america rescue version was gonna be a 2 in 1 with this fcostume underneath,but I guess its not hapining now.I vote stark followed by cap.the others I could care less about.it would be nice if stark came with the transforming suitcase as a base.when it first opens after he steps on it.also didn't they do this with stallone a few years back?we are stil waiting for him.

Last edited:
I was hoping that the captaijn america rescue version was gonna be a 2in1 with this fcostume underneath,but I guess its not hapining now.

Just keep in mind that this isn't official HT's poll so don't make any conclusions based on it.

What a Bullcrap poll, No Magneto, No Doc Ock, No Mystique, just Avenger related characters.

Psst Hot Toys, Marvel is MANY GROUPS OF CHARACTERS

Last edited:
Voted for Cap although I'd be shocked if HT didn't just throw that in with the Rescue Cap anyway.

Until one of these polls actually produces something other than a waste of time I'm not holding my breath

Back