Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's got a briefcase then it has a Stark racing suit... :rock :rock

You do realize that every Mark V figure made so far has had the briefcase included but not Stark or his racing suit yet......I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

You do realize that every Mark V figure made so far has had the briefcase included but not Stark or his racing suit yet......I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

Made by who?? not HT..

And I'm jumping...:lol

koolaid_oohya_icon949.jpg

Well I'll give you this. HT loves to include "extras" into items that are meant to be bashed with other releases, the Jokers were the most obvious but even Clark Kent had a different head for the v1 Superman. I could see them including a Stark Racing suit and briefcase to be used with a TT and the HS from the Mark IV. That isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

Well I'll give you this. HT loves to include "extras" into items that are meant to be bashed with other releases, the Jokers were the most obvious but even Clark Kent had a different head for the v1 Superman. I could see them including a Stark Racing suit and briefcase to be used with a TT and the HS from the Mark IV. That isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

That's exactly what I'm expecting...

I hope they don't. I don't want to pay for something I don't want and will just have to go through the trouble of selling.

If they included it that would be cool. I'd have to kit bash me something.

Yeah, well, let me tell ya, "exclusive" better include North America because if it doesn't, I am going to rain hell on HT.

By "Rain Hell" do you mean send a bunch of complaining emails? ;)

Just curious, cause if you succeed I have a few requests for HT I would like you to rain hell on for me.

Haha.. Thanks JF! I'd love, for sure.. But for sure that will never happen!

New improvements:
I"ve very slightly increased the deltoid on trapezius, ditto with the abductors and thus somewhat reducing the underpants at the crotch.

IMMARKVCOR2.jpg
Does anyone else notice tthe silver around the neck should be red? or is this stil a in progres thing?

"Rain Hell"

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ax4IUgMq0Aw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ax4IUgMq0Aw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ax4IUgMq0Aw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ax4IUgMq0Aw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol

Thats awesome.

Yeah, well, let me tell ya, "exclusive" better include North America because if it doesn't, I am going to rain hell on HT.

sorry for popping this back up but you leave me under the impression that you can order SS exclusives at a reasonable price to Canada??? Please do share!!!

Oh ____. I picked a bad day to get my first Iron Man figure. Now I want the Mk.6 and that.

Looks badass.

Does anyone else notice tthe silver around the neck should be red? or is this stil a in progres thing?

Who the ____ cares? Just pathetically nitpicking. :monkey1 This figure is awesome and you wondering about silver around his neck. Give me a break!!!!! lol

Back