Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys IM2- MKV official teaser. Oh yeah.

I kinda don´t like the head, looks strange.
But overall it´s a really awesome representation of the suite.
I´m quite curious though if HT is going to make all those little armor flaps kind of moveble?!?!

Will definitely get this to complete my HT IM collection! Finally, the circle is now complete hahaha!

I kinda don´t like the head, looks strange.
But overall it´s a really awesome representation of the suite.
I´m quite curious though if HT is going to make all those little armor flaps kind of moveble?!?!

I think it is just the cracks in the mask that is too defined and need to be toned down a little.

The most shocking part about far too many on here was not that long ago it was, "it's not happening" "it's been canned" I can't get over how far too many people just can't sit back and wait to see what prevails.

The figure looks great.

well when it comes to HT nothing is certain. they've ____ed up enough lines in the past to make you wonder about these things. i also thought this had been canned, but not coz i was impatient and couldn't wait for the figure (frankly i don't care when something is released or announced) but honestly thought HT wouldn't continue developing it.

Damn ! So many things I want, so little I can actually get :)

Nice! Looking forward to adding him to my IM collection. Especially posing him next to Whiplash.

Nice figure. I'll be buying it.

Looks like the source material. To bad the source material sucked a fat one.

At least in my opinion it did. Kongrats to those waiting for this.
Yeah, not really an "Iron Man" look to me. I do think it looks pretty cool for what it is, though. Would have been better had they saved the color scheme for the Mark VI, and made him fully Silver Centurion. But, there was merchandise to sell, etc.

Last edited:

cnqep.jpg

For anyone thinking it is too skinny, I took some screencaps. I kinda thought it was a touch too skinny as well in the waist area but I was amazed at how thin it looks on screen.

Iron-Man-mkV-3.png

Iron-Man-mkV-2.png

Iron-Man-mkV-1.png

I sure hope this comes with battle damage pieces like the Mark VI since this was in pristine condition all of 2 seconds before Whiplash got to him.

Yeah, I didn't really have any interest in battle damaged pieces until I took those screencaps. He looks really cool all f-d up at the end of that fight.

I sure hope this comes with battle damage pieces like the Mark VI since this was in pristine condition all of 2 seconds before Whiplash got to him.
Agreed. He really ought to be a 2-in-1 figure for that very reason.

For anyone thinking it is too skinny, I took some screencaps. I kinda thought it was a touch too skinny as well in the waist area but I was amazed at how thin it looks on screen.
Wow, you're right!

Can't ____ing wait. This one will be the one that people won't be able to find after release mark my words. It should come with battle damage plates and a swappable arm if they want to do the BD right, fingers crossed. Waiting impatiently for the Wookster official specs.

Wow, one official pic and I'm already considering this figure. I wasn't going to rack up a bunch of armors but this might be the closest we get to a film Silver Centurion armor. Looks pretty nice HT's, as always! :clap

Was hoping it was going to be a DX, thought I called that one correct. :slap :lol

Back