Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron+Man+Mark+V.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

I'm never not amazed at how an amazing eye for detail people have here. I would have NEVER realized there was an extra "zig-zag" piece on the back arm and would be crazy to not get it because of that:lol

It takes quite a bit to surprise me here anymore. :lol I just find it funny that folks start counting things to see if its accurate. That for me personally is taking things a bit far. I could not enjoy collecting if I was that ____.

From looking at the figuremaniac blog, it says that the briefcase will be included.

But then again it says it's exclusive too.
I hate exclusives, coz then it's hard to get for people living outside of Asia.

Last edited:
From looking at the figuremaniac blog, it says that the briefcase will be included.

But then again it says it's exclusive too.
I have exclusives, coz then it's hard to get for people living outside of Asia.

Yeah, well, let me tell ya, "exclusive" better include North America because if it doesn't, I am going to rain hell on HT.

^Agreed.

It looks like a cool figure but IMO not enough to make me want it. I guess I'm not a "true fan" :horror:wink1:

If it's got a briefcase then it has a Stark racing suit... :rock :rock

I don't give a crap what it comes with--hell, it can come with f'in' Jarvis for all I care--but HT better make it available to each and every fan who's willing to pay for it regardless of country.

Why are people complaining about the waist? It looks just like it does in that film still. Freakin' thin and movie accurate.

Back