Hot Toys Mark II worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still semi new and backfilling my collection, the original mk 2 became a pass and I went for the AUV, same with the mk 4 since I'll get one with the gantry.

If you're a completist back filling then grab the Mark 2 while it can be had this cheap, odds are it won't go much cheaper and it's a different suit than the AUV. The Mark 4 on the other hand is identical to the upcoming gantry release.

If you're a completist back filling then grab the Mark 2 while it can be had this cheap, odds are it won't go much cheaper and it's a different suit than the AUV. The Mark 4 on the other hand is identical to the upcoming gantry release.

Not a completist in the sense of needing every edition, as long as I have a version of a mk2 I'm happy. Plus having the Rhodes head makes the AUV better for me. Rather hold that cash towards a mk1. I'd buy the AUV if I had owned the mk 2, since the AUV has things the original doesn't, but I don't need lesser version if I have the new one coming .

Back