Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Re: Which Hot Toys Matrix DX would you prefer?

They need to push the announced stuff/delayed stuff first. This is just jumping the gun on wish lists.

There's so many wish list requests that they try to tackle on too many things at once!!!!

This

f8ad00f1647af865f5f503a363c7addb.jpg

And this

Feature_Matrix1-med.jpg

Hot Toys Matrix figures are definitely on the top of my wishlist!

1/6 scale figures of Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, The Twins, Agent Smith, Cypher and Seraph would be awesome! Just imagine the quality and likeness that matrix figures made by HT would have compared to the joke that CMTOYS made...

One can only hope! :pray:

An Agent Smith would be a must have just because of how good Hugo Weaving looked as the Red Skull by Hot Toys.

all i would want is neo from Reloaded. i sure hope they make these one day!

i would like them to make a Neo just so I could make a custom keeanu from another movie. Matrix is cool, but a bill and ted figure would be bomb

those customs in the matrix thread are pretty jaw dropping. very impressive. i recently rewatched the trilogy and understood all the little technical details for the first time ever :lol the first movie is still in my top 5 movies of all time, and i finally appreciated the trilogy as a whole, probably because i finally understood it!

anyway, i'd buy anything and everything from a matrix line. knowing HT though we'd probably get mouse and switch and then be told the line wasn't successful enough to continue :slap

You actually got me on that one. :(

Really? :S

In my opinion it looks OK, but not something HT would come up with. I recently sent an interest e-mail for Matrix 1/6 figures to Hot Toys, they told me they forwarded my wish to their production team. I would encourage other members here to do the same thing, if we push them, they might make it happen. :pray:

Back