Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm praying for a HT lobby scene Neo and Trinity... or at least Trinity in her slick outfit in the sequel.

Only two characters I would want, heck, I'll take even a priest outfit Neo. Morpheus would be cool, so would Persephone, but those other two take priority.

Irrespective of likeness rights, you'd think the persistence of bootleg versions would tell WB there's an untapped market out there and they should explore the possibility again.

Come to think of it, this is sort of the reason why HT decided to remake their Mk. 1 suit. Well, at least half of the reason.

Despite its relatively-recent release date, The Matrix (and its sequels) hold the title of "classic movie" in my book; I'd love to see HT figures of the main four characters: Neo (in either outfit), Trinity, Morpheus, and Agent Smith. It'd be a dream come true. :rock

Likeness rights expired after 5 years.

It's not like HT just bought the license and said "Y'know what?? I just don't think a Neo figure would sell, let's just make the Sentinel cuz that is a sure-fire money-maker."
what's the expiration on likeness right has anything to do with anything? did ht have the likeness right when they announced they're doing the matrix? if they did but they didnt do neo and co, then they're stupid; if they didn't and just planned for a sentinel, then they're even stupider.

nobody's making the matrix toys for some time now, so if ht is interested the likeness rights are for grab(if ht in fact doesnt hold the rights already).

Hot Toys better don't release one now after I spent so much time and effort on this

SAM_0995.jpg

Good job! I'm hoping for a Reloaded Neo so that would suit both of us!

sometimes I really don't know how I find these videos....youtube is like a maze....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RrpGgaT5kk&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/ame]

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX would you prefer?

Time for some more fantasizing over Hot Toys doing The Matrix in 1/6 scale.

For the record, I want a Reloaded Neo ...

Re: Which Hot Toys Matrix DX would you prefer?

I good Neo from the Matrix without a lot of added junk and no PERS would be fine with me.

Simple is better.

It's way too hard to choose. I dig Neo's priest outfit, but the lobby scene attire could make for some incredibly cool displays and poses.

Original Matrix was superior movie in every aspects.
Sequels was WTF and Meeeeeeh.
Simple choice.

I wish I had a pill to forget those atrotious sequels.

If anything, I'd love a lobby scene Neo with full gear and armed to the teeth :drool

Eh, I'll go with the lobby trench coat for a DX. Love the sequels actually, but the lack of options with the priest outfit single-handedly cancels out the need for a DX. I'd rather they keep it simple (which it is to begin with) and at an affordable price.

Seriously guys a DX Matrix? Do we really need a PERS HS for a figure where the eyes will be covered 100% of the time by shades?

I rather this be a straightforward MMS to keep cost down.

But this is just a pipe dream. They should have done this years ago and the timing just isn't quite right anymore.

Let's face it, The Matrix could have been the Star Wars of our generation but now it's more like the butt joke of our generation....wait, SW the same too.

Back