Hot Toys Major Dutch and the whole team now official?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's ghostin' us, mother*****er. I don't care who he is back in the world, he gives away our position one more time, I'll bleed him, real quiet. Leave him here. Got that?

IT'S SHOWTIME KID!!!

Just hope we don't have to do as much customising to the Predator team as much as we've had to do with the Aliens marines.
I hope they bring out Blain with the minigun!!! Now I'm getting excited.I guess a little tin of chewing tabacco as well is asking too much?!!
''Im gonna have me some fun''
Ced:D

I don't know if I'd want to shell out that much cash if they made the whole squad, especially if they released them all at the same time... but Dutch, Blain, Mac, and Billy would be must haves. I'd want Dillon too, but I've already got an Apollo Creed for conversion purposes.

Well,it would make sense since for HT to go ahead and finally make a Terminator Arnold now that their going to produce dutch.

HT has alot of experience making moden military figures so the quality and accuracy of the squads gear should be excellent. Im really not too bothered about the squad though, my only must-have is the ugly mother *expletive deleted* :lol

Even if they released them two or three at a time, like with the Colonial Marines, it wouldn't be quite so bad, but if they all come out at the same time, like the Res Evil figures, it's gonna be a world of hurt. :monkey2

Edit: You can count on the uniforms and gear to be top notch! That's one of the biggest reasons I'd want 'em!

Yeah man i hear ya, thats why im not gonna bother with them. Gonna cost me too much and i dont have space, P1 will be awesome for me

Probably only get Dutch to place besides my 1:1 Predator bust. I think it is a bit annoying that HT figures are so limited and hard to get, especially without a creditcard.

Probably only get Dutch to place besides my 1:1 Predator bust. I think it is a bit annoying that HT figures are so limited and hard to get, especially without a creditcard.

Hmmm. I never thought of HT figures as hard to get. Sideshow, Toy Square, AlterEgo and Amazing Toys just to name a few all sell them. I didn't think you could buy much of anything without a CC from these places though, unless you use paypal.

I think they are only hard to get after they come out. If you preorder them you should be good. I don't know what to tell you about not having a card though. I can see where that would be hard.

Last edited:
Well here in Holland a few places have HT figures for order, i have never bought a HT figure (yet). My stuff is mostly Sideshow and Weta. I wonder how it works though. When they are sold out at sideshow is that the complete quantity or are there any left for sale in shops. For example the HT AVPR figures are sold out at sideshow but dutch merchandise shops still have them for order (not in stock), even the predator 2 HT figures:confused:?

Well here in Holland a few places have HT figures for order, i have never bought a HT figure (yet). My stuff is mostly Sideshow and Weta. I wonder how it works though. When they are sold out at sideshow is that the complete quantity or are there any left for sale in shops. For example the HT AVPR figures are sold out at sideshow but dutch merchandise shops still have them for order (not in stock), even the predator 2 HT figures:confused:?

Sideshow distributes them, but they're not the sole retailers of them. If it says it's out of stock on Sideshow's site, that's just Sideshow's allocation that's out of stock, and other places may still have them.

Back