• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DX08 Joker (Jack Nicholson from Batman 1989) - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMuthaDude

Stuff n Thangs
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys DX08 Joker (Jack Nicholson from Batman 1989)

I am the original owner of this Hot Toys DX08 Joker figure. It comes complete with all of the accessories and packaging, including the brown shipper box.

Everything is in great condition as seen in the photos however there are a few things to note:

1. This figure comes with white "socks" that fit over the arms and wrist pegs but when you switch hands, the pegs come out of the wrists with them. This has caused some tearing at the open ends of the wrist socks, however as shown in the photos, the pegs can be put back in place and the wrist socks still serve their intended purpose of hiding the flesh coloured pegs.

2. This was shipped to me with a pack out so the box is in great condition as far as I'm concerned. It still has the common imperfections of light scratches and scuff marks but no tears, dents, damage or anything major to note.

Shipping:
$28.00 for Canadian Buyers. Includes full coverage, tracking, and signature confirmation.

US shipping is estimated at $57.00. This is the lowest rate that includes signature confirmation, a requirement for Paypal protection for items at this cost. I cannot offer a cheaper service or a lower rate. I have no control over our postal rates or Paypal policies.

List Date: 8/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hot Toys DX08 Joker (Jack Nicholson from Batman 1989)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back