Hot Toys Major Dutch and the whole team now official?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely thinking about getting the whole team. Hopefully they will do a Predator also!! Is there a 1/6 HT P1 out there right now?Or will this be the first HT one?

I'm in for a Dutch for sure, and a Blain. Not sure if I will pick up the rest.

Blain was favotite......"bunch of slack jawed faggots!":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Best line in the whole movie.

I might get a Billy too.

All I care about is the Predator and Dutch :rock I still havent bought a HT Predator so I feel like I am missing out big time. Im desperately hoping we will see a P1 Predator this year.

All I care about is the Predator and Dutch :rock I still havent bought a HT Predator so I feel like I am missing out big time. Im desperately hoping we will see a P1 Predator this year.

I feel exactly the same way :lol I have many HT's figures but still no Predator, if I were to get a Predator, what would be better than a P1 version!

I'm really excited to see (If its made that is) how cool Dutch would look!

I love to get the whole team, and I agree room is totally over rated! But I don't think I need the team, Dutch & the Predator, maybe Dillion, that son of a Biatch!

Back