Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Last!!! Seems it's finally happening!!!

zujezudu.jpg

Funny, I was playing Moonwalker (arcade version) with a buddy of mine this last weekend. You controlled MJ with different colored Smooth Criminal suits. Two action buttons--attack and special move. No jump. Pretty terrible game, but we had good memories playing that back in the day. If you caught Bubbles the monkey, you turned into the robot and could shoot lasers.

My opinion this was only moved from Sideshow Experience to Sideshow Blog. Just like the Prometheus "Coming soon"

Yes finally! It's been years and I'm crossing my fingers that we see something on this just like the Prometheus line. Crossing my fingers.

If this is comming from side show I ignore hot toys should be the one posting updates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

This one has been on hold for such a long time that "Coming soon" could mean Q4.

Good to see this is finally coming out. Whenever it actually does come out. I hope it has the definitive MJ likeness.

Didn't they say at one point that it was the estate causing the delay ? ....and I don't think there was any issue, just the estate had so much on.

I would still love a Dangerous opening song concert suit (or even a History one with the C3PO look)

Back