Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it. Cause it's MJ.
9334443444_1539725a10_b.jpg

Nice collection.
Where did you get the rabbit head from speed demon thats a nice touch?

Will be interesting to see if we get an explanation. Unless we already have one and I've missed it?

This time around it would be Sideshow's fault as Hot Toys themselves have been awfully quiet about this for almost 2 years now... :mad:

This is a definite get!!! Now go up for order!!! :yess:

We wish... I think we've been had again... :monkey2

Well...
I just contacted Sideshow, and asked if all the items in the preview page are definitely a go and they said:

Sideshow_Elisse said:
Yes, all the items that are up for preview will be up in the experience section of the site

So, this gives me hope...
I just cannot handle another disappointment from HT regarding this figure...

Well...
I just contacted Sideshow, and asked if all the items in the preview page are definitely a go and they said:

I would think you would need to be more specific and say, "Why is there a preview for Smooth Criminal, when it has been MIA for over 2 years?"

And their response would likely be, "Sorry, we have no information on upcoming Hot Toys figures at this time"

Then you could go back to being :gah: about it.

Well...

So, this gives me hope...
I just cannot handle another disappointment from HT regarding this figure...

:exactly::lecture

But why else would they delay it?

Anyways: hope it eventually will be released: would be soooo dope to make MJ do the lean :D

Because of all the freaking Iron Men... :dunno...

I just find it hard to believe the Estate would give them a hard time to release this, while allowing stuff like the crappy Michael album, those crappy 8" dolls and a bunch of other crappy stuff they've released since Michael's passing... :monkey2

My custom one will keep me company while HT gets their act together...

P4193522.jpg

R&D has ben expensive and long on this one.
The figure has to transform into a gigantic silver space ship.

You can't expect them to figure that out overnight !

Some news... sort of...
Check on the end of the first page and beginning of the second page...

So basically, they claim it's taken the licensor 3 years to approve this?...
Not buying it...

Agreed. That's because they prioritize on giving us dozens of Iron Man and Batman figures instead. (I myself am a HT Iron Man collector too, but even I believe this.)

Back