Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm going to get out of a series/set I want out all at once. I don't want to have some one buy the popular figures and me get stuck or lose money on the less favorite figures.
You have your collection stuffed into a trailer for god knows how long, why would it bother you if you couldn't sell them all at once anyway? List them on Ebay and let em sit there, it's not like you're going anywhere for awhile...

Lets just say if I'm looking for something in the back I've got to use the back door and visa versa.

I'm looking forward to you posting pics of your new place if you bite the bullet and move. You'll truly be able to enjoy all the stuff you've spent your time, effort and money collecting. Best of luck mate :)

You have your collection stuffed into a trailer for god knows how long, why would it bother you if you couldn't sell them all at once anyway? List them on Ebay and let em sit there, it's not like you're going anywhere for awhile...

But then if they sold I'd have to look for them, try and find them, then try and dig them out. :thud:

I'm looking forward to you posting pics of your new place if you bite the bullet and move. You'll truly be able to enjoy all the stuff you've spent your time, effort and money collecting. Best of luck mate :)

Thanks, got to get the kids through college and find a place that my wife and I like. We're think of moving back to where she's from, three hours away from where we're living now. When I get it all out I'm going to make a few Toy museums to shame. :lol

As for being a flipper, I don't think so. The only time I've ever really sold any of my stuff to really amount to something was 10 years ago when my father died and my family needed money.

I remember being very interested in the MJ set you had, but ended up just buying individual pieces because your asking price was something like $3,000 dollars for the whole set when each figure is worth $250 at the most besides Billie Jean, which lets say is worth $600-800 but retailed for around $175 (may be wrong on that) so if you sold them all for maybe a little above retail so you'd still make a profit it should have been less than $1000 all together at very right? Or even if you sold them with the increase of price in Billie Jean, still should have been maybe $1500. But you wanted $3,000. Not trying to call you out or anything, it just kinda seems an awful lot like like flipping to me :dunno

And I understand about selling it as a set tho, its kind of a pain in the a$$ sometimes when you sell some of the set but then the other part doesnt sell. Oh well.

Last edited:
MY HT MJ collection:

P1070320.jpg

Right now Bigbadtoystore is running a clearence sale on the "Beat It" figure, $250. A lot sheaper then what I paid for mine. I don't think thiers came from either of the in Asia, but a regular release for thier (Hot Toys) retailer stores. If it were cheaper I'd buy one for a friend.

MY HT MJ collection:

P1070320.jpg

That's exactly how I want mine set up, but still waiting on Beat It and hopefully one day the Bad figure :monkey2

Right now Bigbadtoystore is running a clearence sale on the "Beat It" figure, $250. A lot sheaper then what I paid for mine. I don't think thiers came from either of the in Asia, but a regular release for thier (Hot Toys) retailer stores. If it were cheaper I'd buy one for a friend.

I'm pretty sure its still available at sideshow for less, thats where I got mine maybe a week ago. You might want to check it out if your thinking of getting another.

That's exactly how I want mine set up, but still waiting on Beat It and hopefully one day the Bad figure :monkey2

I'm pretty sure its still available at sideshow for less, thats where I got mine maybe a week ago. You might want to check it out if your thinking of getting another.

Why no Bad figures? Thought you have been a member since 2008?

Why no Bad figures? Thought you have been a member since 2008?

I didn't get into the MJ figures right away and didn't initially like the Bad figure (had more to do with the fact that the song really isnt my favorite, but I grew to like it alot more and regret not getting it now).

I remember being very interested in the MJ set you had, but ended up just buying individual pieces because your asking price was something like $3,000 dollars for the whole set when each figure is worth $250 at the most besides Billie Jean, which lets say is worth $600-800 but retailed for around $175 (may be wrong on that) so if you sold them all for maybe a little above retail so you'd still make a profit it should have been less than $1000 all together at very right? Or even if you sold them with the increase of price in Billie Jean, still should have been maybe $1500. But you wanted $3,000. Not trying to call you out or anything, it just kinda seems an awful lot like like flipping to me :dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

There announced it, it'll happen, just like the Green Lantern, MGS & the rest of the licences there announced but not made yet. You might have to wait till there finished with Iron Man 1st though ;)

Is there ever going to be a "final decade" MJ fig (like 2000-2009 era)? Bubbles w/matching outfit would be a cool DX accessory.

Bubbles wasn't with him in his final decade.
...but man its hard to resist the inappropriate jokes you could make about accessories for his 'final decade' figure.....:thud:

But seriously, I'd like one from 'You Rock my World' or even a 'This is It' figure with a couple of the costumes we see him in during the rehearsal movie.

Back