Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see, pre-orders for Hot Toys Ironman MK V, Shadow Predator, Reeve Superman x 2, Classic Predator, Keaton Batman, Jack Joker, Wayne/Batman Begins, Predators Noland, Indiana Jones, and Iron Man Mark II (Armor Unleashed) Version, that about sums up my reason.

Are you actually selling your MJ figures tho? I remember you making a thread where you said you were thinking about it but weren't sure :dunno

Are you actually selling your MJ figures tho? I remember you making a thread where you said you were thinking about it but weren't sure :dunno

I put it on the buy/sale forum and got no takers, but I pulled the same thing everyone plays on me. If I own it it's worth gold, if you own it, it isn't worth spit. So I guess my price was too high.

Lets see, pre-orders for Hot Toys Ironman MK V, Shadow Predator, Reeve Superman x 2, Classic Predator, Keaton Batman, Jack Joker, Wayne/Batman Begins, Predators Noland, Indiana Jones, and Iron Man Mark II (Armor Unleashed) Version, that about sums up my reason.

So basically you're selling off figures b/c your appetite for the new and hot figures coming out soon is out of control? That's figures from 6 different lines you listed :lol

I put it on the buy/sale forum and got no takers, but I pulled the same thing everyone plays on me. If I own it it's worth gold, if you own it, it isn't worth spit.

Great attitude. :sleep

Hey, I only give what I get.

I've made decent offers to other realmers and dealers for them only to flat out turn me down, so I put them on for what I wanted out of them (probably not what they're worth), but it's no different then what everyone else is doing. That's all I meant. :peace

Last edited:
Hey, I only give what I get.

I've made decent offers to other realmers and dealers for them only to flat out turn me down, so I put them on for what I wanted out of them (probably not what they're worth), but it's different then what everyone else is doing. That's all I meant. :peace

That a pretty broad generalization, that's all I'm saying. :peace

All my figures are MIMB except for the” Billie Jean History Tour”; it has a small dent on the front right edger about in the center of the box. They were only opened to check for defects and missing parts and have never been displayed. They’ve also been kept in a smoke, animal free environment.

IMG_0755.jpg

And my “Beat It” is from the Tokyo show and has the numbered certificate; the number is on the box.

So you buy figure to keep them in the box? Why buy figures if you're not goingto admire them??

To be honest, I don't have the room. :monkey2

You don't have the room to display those 4 figures, but plan on getting these 11:

Makes perfect sense.
lolthumb.gif

You don't have the room to display those 4 figures, but plan on getting these 11:

Makes perfect sense.
lolthumb.gif

And they'll have to wait in storage until I move or something to put them out. Moving, which I may do some time next year. It tough have hundred of figures and no where to put them. So I only put out my most favorites.

I put it on the buy/sale forum and got no takers, but I pulled the same thing everyone plays on me. If I own it it's worth gold, if you own it, it isn't worth spit. So I guess my price was too high.

Well if your still interested in selling them, i'm definitely interested in the Bad and especially Billie Jean figures (probably can't afford the Billie Jean figure, but eh its worth a shot).

And they'll have to wait in storage until I move or something to put them out. Moving, which I may do some time next year. It tough have hundred of figures and no where to put them. So I only put out my most favorites.

I take back that flipper pic is posted.:peace:1-1:

And you wonder why you have a hard time selling them? :rotfl

If I'm going to get out of a series/set I want out all at once. I don't want to have some one buy the popular figures and me get stuck or lose money on the less favorite figures.

As for being a flipper, I don't think so. The only time I've ever really sold any of my stuff to really amount to something was 10 years ago when my father died and my family needed money.

I live in a 10' X 55' Trailer where I've been for 28 years and raised two children in, not a lot of room to display thousands of figures. So just about everything is stored in my 12' X 77' storage trailer that I gutted. That's why we're thinking about moving, I want a basement to put everything out and finally enjoy it all.

100_2125.jpg

Picture from the front door.

100_2126.jpg

Picture from the back door. And these pictures are even three years old, it's more full than this now. 43 years of collected figures/ Vehicles/Playsets takes up a lot of room. I’m just sorry that I might have to sacrifice some along the way. :dunno

Picture from the back door. And these pictures are even three years old, it's more full than this now.

Holy crap, how could it possibly get more full? :lol

...unless you deemed floorspace an over-rated surface upon which to get from one place to another.

Back