Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks amazing. I was expecting this to be more like the deluxe Jyn and just come with his poncho and helmet, but now theres a whole new sculpt too.

I wonder if SSC will be re-releasing there Speederbikes now? It happened with the E-Webb canon.

Impressive. I really like it

Screen_Shot_2017_07_19_at_2_40_46_PM.png

So wait RSVP? Is this some kind of exclusive?

I don't know why they couldn`t include it with this version of luke instead of buying another luke

It's going to be paired/sold with Speeder Bikes. I have a feeling we'll see the Scout Trooper and Endor Leia in this little mix too. HT isn't going to leave money on the table, remember SSC did a "Darth Vader" version of Anakin Skywalker back then with the Sith Eyes, I wouldn't be shocked if HT did that too.

I'm willing to bet the Jedi Luke sculpt is interchangeable with this helmet. Thats why the hair is removable. These are all extra accessories we didn't get.

Unless they glue everything together now. ...no matter they use cheap glue :monkey3

I'm willing to bet the Jedi Luke sculpt is interchangeable with this helmet. Thats why the hair is removable. These are all extra accessories we didn't get.

Unless they glue everything together now. ...no matter they use cheap glue :monkey3

I think you are correct. This sort of gives hope for more gloved hands.

I'm hoping I can set this up with the eventual HT speeder bike

speeder-bike.jpg

Agreed. Would love to have an Endor Leia to pair with Luke for my speeder bike.

*****Updated****** Just noticed they have an Endor Leia in the works. Holy ****!

What do you think a speederbike would run if they did it as a set with the figure? Around $500?

Back