Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Luke can get a full Gary Busey dental check-up with this release.

Damn it, should I buy it or not....no I won't buy it......it does look cool.....then I'd have to buy the other Endor characters.......oh boy.

Don't much like the teeth. I am happy with my Hot toys DX07 /Sideshow/hasbro/custom bash for now until more pics come along.

I guess it's good they added more teeth to this sculpt; if it was a closed mouth sculpt they would have broke the internet with fan outrage.

Can't keep up with all these new threads!! My mind is blown!!!

:exactly: I know!! Both love and dread (in the best possible way) SDCC in equal measures! I can hear my wallet preparing the divorce papers...again! :lol

I prefer the other sculpt as well. Those teeth! :lol

I like, but not sure I need two RotJ Lukes so close alike. I get why they'd do two releases, but Really should've been one DX release.

Already have Jedi version on pre order, so I'll be looking on TA to try and get the Endor head sculpt and Poncho. Unless he comes with some really cool accessories, I can't justify paying for a whole new figure.

Man, I'm really disappointed they didn't include the Endor gear with the regular release. Don't know if I can do this one with all these reveals.

Back