HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3499318418_62beff7352_b.jpg

amazing shot! this was my desktop wallpaper!:)

I finally broke down and ordered the lost predator, before he's gone, and goes up in price.
i got to thinking at least this predator didn't get killed in the movie
and he doesn't need many weapons, so he's one bad mother.

Last edited:
I finally broke down and ordered the lost predator, before he's gone, and goes up in price.
i got to thinking at least this predator didn't get killed in the movie
and he doesn't need many weapons, so he's one bad mother.
good idea. that was my justification for pre-ordering it.
and yeah, i have mine displayed without the other accessories it came with just like the one in the movie. the armor alone is cooler anyway.
besides, i could use the accessories to bash together other lost clan preds if i can get a hold of some p2 bodies/heads.

Got my lost predator today, it looks great !
dread putting it together, i've never assemble one before.
wish me luck i guess.

Got my lost predator today, it looks great !
dread putting it together, i've never assemble one before.
wish me luck i guess.

It's actually one of the easier ones. At least it was for me.. But its well worth the hassle.

On a sad note, I'm actually looking to sell mine to fund the incoming Dutch and Pred :monkey2

also what i did to hide the neck was , i got a black cloth material and cut it right size then sewed it up a little cheap addition

Got a wolf predator neck collar and bone necklace on the way, to use on my lost predator, also got a hand held plasna cannon on the way, but don't know if the lost predator will be able to hold it or not.

Has anybody been able to get lost predator's belt snapped on the back,
my fingers are sore, and i still can't get it to fasten, is there a trick,to get it snapped?

use a blowdryer to soften the plastic. works like a charm.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

What he said!

Just don't get frustrated with it, frustration leads to anger, anger leads to broken action figures.
When constructing these things I'd say relax, spend more time looking and understanding than doing, if that makes sense.
Once you truly understand what goes where, and how, then warm it all up and it should go together no problem, always works for me!

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

What he said!

Just don't get frustrated with it, frustration leads to anger, anger leads to broken action figures.
When constructing these things I'd say relax, spend more time looking and understanding than doing, if that makes sense.
Once you truly understand what goes where, and how, then warm it all up and it should go together no problem, always works for me!
Yes! finally got it snapped, thank God ! thanks again,my friends.

Back