HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow noypi's! :)

Yeah, get the lost predator too. Mine's already on its way. :)

Thanks guys for the advised. They're selling it @ P10k ($200). It really look nice when they're in group. Nice collection verbal21.

How I wish they're still available here. I'm regularly visiting greenhills just to see if someone will release his preds collection. unfortunately, i only saw the lost preds in stock. thanks to all of you.

Pics of my "Lostie" with repainted bio & a few newly bought friends.:D

DSCI0347-2.jpg

DSCI0353.jpg

DSCI0355.jpg

Can't resist it anymore guys. I did purchased the lost pred even at $200.00. Now my Cleaner has a companion. Thanks and I hope I can still find a Pred 2 and Pred 2 Elder.

This is exactly how I set up mine on the display too!

Unlike pred 2, wolf or even elder, lost looks kinda out of place or dare I even say it 'lost' if placed on his own! Lol! You need to have at least one pred to accompany him.n

pics been scarce for awhile in this thread so...
DSC00433.jpg

For sure reason held off on building my P2 Elder when i bought him over a year and half ago. he is one amazing piece after being built. i can't believe i waited so long. I walk by my display every day to check him out.. i can't wait for the P1

Lol! That's what I have been doing every morning and before I go to bed!

I sure hope HT do more than just one lost predators tho. 1 is just too little. I need at least 2 different lost preds like the gort and the hippie; that way it looks more like a clan wit the P2 and elder.

For sure reason held off on building my P2 Elder when i bought him over a year and half ago. he is one amazing piece after being built. i can't believe i waited so long. I walk by my display every day to check him out.. i can't wait for the P1

he seems too green on pics but actually his color is darker so i like his paint scheme. one of the most detailed yet.
just got an AvP neckcollar for him ;)

i like the green, seperates him from the brown/cream preds which are a plenty. i hope they make Ram so there will be a bluish pred in the collection!!

Got my Lost Pred on Monday, haven't been able to build him up yet but he looks very cool indeed. :D Can't wait to get him on display.

Here's mine. Only HT pred I have, also have P1 on preorder.

Putting his dreads under a hair dryer is a must IMO, they look stupid all flared out.

Picture_086_900.jpg

Picture_087_jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Back