HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot .I used a strip of cloth from an old shirt and wraped it around his head. Then i putted it into boiled water and waited till it cooled of. I repeated it about 4 times to give it this shape.

This is what it looks like
11.jpg

Looks kinda dentist visit :D

Thanks a lot .I used a strip of cloth from an old shirt and wraped it around his head. Then i putted it into boiled water and waited till it cooled of. I repeated it about 4 times to give it this shape.

11.jpg

Hahaha that sure brings me back. I did the exact same thing to mine. Love how it turned out. Simple and yet effective. Now you need to get a neck brace for the guy. I like the one from Wolf Predator the most so far.

Yeah, i also like the wolf neck brace the most. But so far i have not spottet one. Maybe i will make one from black cloth.

That's an interesting idea. Well look around the For Sale threads in the commerce section or just ebay. Maybe you'll find one eventually. Pred parts are harder to come by these days. Any other preds you got bro?

I've checked ebay... zippo... Yeah, i've got machico and the original pred. And the wolf Pred is on his way from the usa to me. :D I will post som pics of them later. First i will do the dread mod to the original pred. I've allready did the helmet mod to him. Looks freakin awesome. :D

I've checked ebay... zippo... Yeah, i've got machico and the original pred. And the wolf Pred is on his way from the usa to me. :D I will post som pics of them later. First i will do the dread mod to the original pred. I've allready did the helmet mod to him. Looks freakin awesome. :D

Sweet. Yea you'll be happy that he doesn't look like he has crab hair. It was a lot harder than Lost Pred thought I think mainly because his dreads were so short. Was the helmet mod hard? You're talking about swapping the LEDs right?

No, it wasn't hard. I removed the electronics, put the mask in boiled water and widened it. Then i dremeled out the inner sides of the cheek area where the structure of the mandibles is. But with this mod you can't put the mask on the 'normal' way. I used some removable modeling clay for posters. Works pretty well. I also removed the mandibles when i put the mask on so it sits tighter on the head. Deedguy did this mod before and it looks exactly the same on mine.

11.jpg

Did you get the water going, drop the head in and then just turn the heat off and let it sit there or did you dunk him in and then take him out? I've been looking for a good dread mod that doesn't use wire and yours looks awesome!

Did you get the water going, drop the head in and then just turn the heat off and let it sit there or did you dunk him in and then take him out? I've been looking for a good dread mod that doesn't use wire and yours looks awesome!
i'm gonna go ahead and recommend the wire mod. it looks better and it's permanent.
I got this for free! Yes i'm gonna gloat about it.....cuz it was free!
samesies. xmas gift.

i'm gonna go ahead and recommend the wire mod. it looks better and it's permanent.

Did my hot water trick on all my Preds and some were done more than 5 months ago. So far it looks pretty permanent to me also. And it hangs more naturally. I'm gonna pass on the wire mod. But I am thinking about cutting some of the dread on P2 to make it shorter. After the hot water made it droop down more, they are waaaay to long too be screen accurate.

No, it wasn't hard. I removed the electronics, put the mask in boiled water and widened it. Then i dremeled out the inner sides of the cheek area where the structure of the mandibles is. But with this mod you can't put the mask on the 'normal' way. I used some removable modeling clay for posters. Works pretty well. I also removed the mandibles when i put the mask on so it sits tighter on the head. Deedguy did this mod before and it looks exactly the same on mine.

Remove? Dremel? Clay? That's a bit too complicated for me. I was just talking about the wiring mod. I just wanna swap my LED's onto the exclusive Bio.

Did my hot water trick on all my Preds and some were done more than 5 months ago. So far it looks pretty permanent to me also. And it hangs more naturally. I'm gonna pass on the wire mod. But I am thinking about cutting some of the dread on P2 to make it shorter. After the hot water made it droop down more, they are waaaay to long too be screen accurate.
ok but the wired dreads look exactly like the movie. it can't look more natural than that.
besides, i did the hot water thing like 5 times and the dreads went back every time. wire mod fixed it.
Remove? Dremel? Clay? That's a bit too complicated for me. I was just talking about the wiring mod. I just wanna swap my LED's onto the exclusive Bio.
or just tell sideshow that your bio arrived with a wire broken and they'll send you an ex bio with the led already installed.

just sayin. worked for me.

ok but the wired dreads look exactly like the movie. it can't look more natural than that.
besides, i did the hot water thing like 5 times and the dreads went back every time. wire mod fixed it.

or just tell sideshow that your bio arrived with a wire broken and they'll send you an ex bio with the led already installed.

just sayin. worked for me.

Really? Just checked my P2 dreads. Exactly the same as 4-5 months ago when I pulled it out of the boiling water.

Tell sideshow what? Really? Hmmm....I'm curious on trying it. But I ordered it from them so long ago. Doubt they will believe me. :lol

Tell sideshow what? Really? Hmmm....I'm curious on trying it. But I ordered it from them so long ago. Doubt they will believe me. :lol
ehhh. well, in my case the bio actually did arrive with a damaged wire.
and i emailed them about it the day it showed up in the mail.

but, really, how could they know any different? only one way to find out...
you just have to believe it will work.

ehhh. well, in my case the bio actually did arrive with a damaged wire.
and i emailed them about it the day it showed up in the mail.

but, really, how could they know any different? only one way to find out...
you just have to believe it will work.

I could always just rip the wire off and take a picture of it and send it to them as proof. LoL. Nah I feel like that's being kinda dishonest. If everyone did that, Sideshow be out of business.

Back