HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could always just rip the wire off and take a picture of it and send it to them as proof. LoL. Nah I feel like that's being kinda dishonest. If everyone did that, Sideshow be out of business.
hey, whatever flicks your bean, dude.
i'm just sayin my ex bio looks pretty sweet with the led installed and you could be a winner like me if you just tried.

hey, whatever flicks your bean, dude.
i'm just sayin my ex bio looks pretty sweet with the led installed and you could be a winner like me if you just tried.

Well you were honest about it. That's why you were rewarded. I'd hate to rip someone off. We'll see. I bought a second bio for P1. I'll try the wire Mod myself and hopefully not mess it up.

the boiling water worked really well, I was jsut using really hot water before, but this got them right in place. I had to make a little torture rig to keep him from resting on the bottom of the pot, it was pretty cool.

I just built the P2 BD last night. He may be my favorite of the bunch.

P2
P1
Wolf
Machiko
Lost (yet to be built)

Yeah but i fear it may just be rumors :monkey2

Yea I forgot who but someone had bought off ebay some prototype sculpts from someone that was doing sculpt designs for Hot Toys. (Got them for dirt cheap too) and there was supposedly a head sculpt for the Gort Predator. I would love one. But doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon or if ever.

i'm amazed ht made as many lost preds as they did. the elder and borg are some of my favorite figures.
but, i don't think the borg sold that well and i just can't imagine they'd make any more.

and i wish they would've made another lost pred instead of that stupid machiko thing.

i'm amazed ht made as many lost preds as they did. the elder and borg are some of my favorite figures.
but, i don't think the borg sold that well and i just can't imagine they'd make any more.

and i wish they would've made another lost pred instead of that stupid machiko thing.

I don't mind Machiko but I feel like they could have done better. I'm NOT digging the Angelina Jolie head sculpt more and more over time. If they could have based it more on the Comic instead of recycling a head from another dropped project (from what I heard) I would have been happier with it.

I don't mind Machiko but I feel like they could have done better. I'm NOT digging the Angelina Jolie head sculpt more and more over time. If they could have based it more on the Comic instead of recycling a head from another dropped project (from what I heard) I would have been happier with it.
yeah, i read all the comics too and i still couldn't care less about a machiko figure. i think it's just a waste of plastic and the license. i'd buy every single lost pred if ht made them, but i don't see it happening.

Somebody could try modifying or combining the Cha Cha Asai head with Machiko's dreads. That would be awesome for making a comic and novel style accurate Machiko.

Prefused, I love the avatar. Conan the Destroyer monster.

Prefused, I love the avatar. Conan the Destroyer monster.
haha. i just watched it the other day. i just like it because of the Lovecraft stuff in it.
the monster was called "Dagoth the sleeping one" or something like that.
i'd like to see a figure/kit of him.

Shady? Several people have had great dealings with them, including myself.

Seconded! :lecture:lecture:lecture

I've had about 12 flawless orders. They pack like ____, but I've never received anything damaged more than the normal, minor box wear and tear an item would have sitting on the shelves of a store with customers pawing at it.

Back