Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... It's pretty early over here and I'm just awake so my judgement might still be a bit clouded, but I see a human face in this one:

attachment.php

So... could be a Natalie Portman figure (yes please! :)) or that long hair kid who's driving around his grandma...

Or it could be something entirely different... :dunno :D

Overall... I don't think I'll be collecting Mars Attacks figures...

You are correct, there is a face in the image. I sent the image to the lab and you won't believe what it turned out to be:horror. Sorry to disappoint the Mars Attacks fans, but there are no martians here. :lol

HotToys1lkda.jpg

the cat is out...its MARS ATTACK for sure!!! sad but true :( what a waste of efforts for those HT crews...might as well ask them to re-work on Arnold's T-800/850 head scuplt for DX Terminator releases...

I think this is kind of neat actually, I really loved Jack in that movie. I hope they make some of the human characters too.

I'm sorry to say this... because I really love this forum and the people on it, but some you people are inconsiderate morons.

Just because there's a company doing a license that you have no interest in... then the company is 'wasting resources' when they could be making something 'for you'? ..really???

It's not like they thought "hey.. we could do Back to the Future... no wait... ^^^^ that... lets do Mars Attacks instead... that'll piss some people off!!"

they're not taking anything away from you... they're simply giving something to those of us who would like things in our collections other than the regular, predictable summer blockbusters of the day.

Why would you want to take away the chance for us to own something that we like... ? Simply because you don't like it??

....that's just selfish.

I can understand people saying "i have no interest in this film, therefore I won't be buying this" ...hell, I've said this about a LOT of the stuff Hot Toys has made.

But to say "what the hell are they doing? I'm disgusted!! Hot Toys You better change your minds!! you owe us better figures!!" (which is in essence what a lot of you have been saying) ..... is both inconsiderate, and stupid.

There... rant over. I've pissed off a bunch of you. :lol Time to go back to work lol

As far as I'm concerned it just has to be Mars Attacks... all the evidence is overwhelming... cool!

Unless of course you are of the mind.... 'Wah.... I didn't get the licence I wanted, the world is unfair, I hate YOU!!!' (throws toys from pram... or Detolf, depending on age).

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:

I'm sorry to say this... because I really love this forum and the people on it, but some you people are inconsiderate morons.

Just because there's a company doing a license that you have no interest in... then the company is 'wasting resources' when they could be making something 'for you'? ..really???

It's not like they thought "hey.. we could do Back to the Future... no wait... ^^^^ that... lets do Mars Attacks instead... that'll piss some people off!!"

they're not taking anything away from you... they're simply giving something to those of us who would like things in our collections other than the regular, predictable summer blockbusters of the day.

Why would you want to take away the chance for us to own something that we like... ? Simply because you don't like it??

....that's just selfish.

I can understand people saying "i have no interest in this film, therefore I won't be buying this" ...hell, I've said this about a LOT of the stuff Hot Toys has made.

But to say "what the hell are they doing? I'm disgusted!! Hot Toys You better change your minds!! you owe us better figures!!" (which is in essence what a lot of you have been saying) ..... is both inconsiderate, and stupid.

There... rant over. I've pissed off a bunch of you. :lol Time to go back to work lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think Darren said it better than me!!!

Wise up suckers!

Well I can understand some frustration, Whenever I search 'Hot Toys Predator' on Ebay and I find some but it turns out to be those 'Cos-Babiess' I always shout " WHy Do those DAmn things EXist!!!????? WHY???? " :lol

But I know some people really love them ( :confused: ) The way they get you is, you buy one and you think " Oh I'll just get one more, Oh I'll just get one more" and then you're like "I'll just complete the set, I have to complete the set"
And then soon you like "Well if I don't get this next one its gonna sell out and it will be impossible to find" And then eventually you turn into some crazy old lady with a bunch cats who spends all their money on Cos-babies and stuff from HSN. :duh

Well, it's been pretty much put to bed that this is Mars Attacks, but now I'm back at work I thought I'd outline what I could see in the image... or at least what I thought I could see-
thisit.jpg

440green_302x439.jpg

Thanks Darren. I'm really bored with all those negative comments about Mars Attacks. Maybe mars attacks needs it's own topic. Save the planet of the apes, oh no planet of the Martians. Who will save us ? :cool:

Back