Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed earlier today (as have many others) that the Hot Toys logo on their website is morphing into something green... and possibly slimey.
HT_logo_gR2.gif

See it here!

At first I thought a new horror licence, then I though THE ALIEN, but could the green mean THE HULK, or could green slime mean Ghostbusters... Or am I just writing too much into it?
Any ideas, I've asked, but so far no info, but the time difference means I might not hear till Monday.

Last edited:
Well the new newsletter said the new web site goes live soon, it could just illude to them morphing into a new site?:huh

How about this?...
P1UniversalMonsters.jpg

That's not such a bad idea... do SS still have the licence? It could be a joint venture, a good way to just re-do all the classics like Frankenstein etc.

I still think the early Universal SS figs are some of their best, but things have moved on a hellova lot since then!

I was thinking Ghostbusters, but when I looked at the site, it didn't look slimey to me, just like a green flame. :(

Back