Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will happen. I hope it will happen.

I wish Hot Toys had some kind of QnA. We could just ask them, "do you guys plan on making an '89 Batman figure?".

Sorry to bump this, I just need some reassurance from the guys here that this will happen. Hoping HT will announce it soon if at all after the disappointment of the latest teaser like they did after DX 04 with Superman. What evidence or thoughts have we that a Keaton Bat will happen?

Theres no evidence so much as a presumption that they must know of the demand and they must know it would do well for them. :dunno

Having gotten the newer incarnations of Batman and Superman it seems like everyone automatically turned their attention towards the 'classics' Keaton and Reeve. And with Reeve happening it seems like such a no-brainer for HT to make Keaton Batman.

We know Hot Toys do note fans/critics feedback as evidenced by positive alterations to their releases. I can't believe the wave of disappointment we had over the spoon and Batman image didn't come crashing against their doors.
At the end of the day Hot Toys is a business first and foremost so if there is a large demand for '89 Bats and Neo beyond the cries of a few of us fanboys, it will be done...

If HTs does make this happen I'd be the happiest person on the planet. Its such an iconic movie that it just seems like a no brainer for them to make it. Hopefully it will be a DX release but honestly I would buy it no matter what.

We know Hot Toys do note fans/critics feedback as evidenced by positive alterations to their releases. I can't believe the wave of disappointment we had over the spoon and Batman image didn't come crashing against their doors.
At the end of the day Hot Toys is a business first and foremost so if there is a large demand for '89 Bats and Neo beyond the cries of a few of us fanboys, it will be done...

What was the spoon? Was Neo announced? Missed that with the news of the batman/MJ releases!

I'd buy a Keaton Batman in a NY minute. I wouldn't be able to pre-order fast enough.

Come on hot toys! This is my most wanted release for a 1/6th figure behind the Machete License and the Danny Devito penguin

Keep your hopes up man i was waiting for a Chris Reeve Superman for a long time and for winter i will have it at last! Keaton Batman is no brainier so expect to see something next year!

Seems like just yesterday . . .

It's funny looking at some of the things we posted. I totally called those mouth/faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back