Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly it's nice to see a character keep a costume for a change. Cap, Batman, etc. all get multiple updated outfits. Heck Iron Man gets a new armour or 40 per film. She's more in line with the last few Thors (DW, DW LA, AoU), it just comes down to the head sculpt variation. These 3 figures all look pretty good tho, and it'll just buy me some time to collect other figures first before coming back to Wonder Woman. Either way I wouldn't be dissapointed with any version!

f0caf4f47af428caf7a0f3edca51c029.jpg

31e8cecfb51e1cbe070dd7bc6cecf15c.jpg

2c518ea0de876753df16f0cf41e6ad6b.jpg

She does look nice there Guyver. I'm gonna need the HS at the very least. May buy the whole thing so I have a backup body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's between this and the WW version for me. If they come with the headsculpts on these prototypes, I prefer this one. But I like the sword and shield on the solo movie version more.

I'm glad I waited too. This looks like a similar sculpt to the Training Armor version with rooted hair, and I like it much better.

What is leading everyone to assume this is the final sculpt? I thought it was the training armour version with rooted hair stuck on. Be surprised if they reuse that sculpt. Of course the new one might be even better again.

If this is the final sculpt I would be pretty happy with it. I like the Traing Armor sculpt. They've reused sculpts several times before, like the AoU Thor, TWS Cap, and MK46 Tony Stark sculpts. If they end up doing a new sculpt for this one I hope it's better or at least as good.

Back