Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did it the other way round on Yoda but he has very little hair so not sure that counts.

This might just be a placeholder and not the prototype. Superman has the BvS head as a placeholder, the prototype sculpt will be seen in the promotional pics when he goes up for pre-order.

Maybe they will use this exact sculpt for the JL WW but it does look suspiciously like the training armour sculpt with the BvS rooted hair stuck on top. We'll find out shortly when she goes up for pre-order.

I wouldn't count Yoda. They merely glued bits of hair onto the sculpt over the sculpted hair, which the figure was initially shown with (sculpted hair).

To my knowledge, they have never shown a sculpt that had sculpted or rooted hair, then completely switched on the final product.

I know the new Ripley has gone through a few different stages, with her originally having rooted hair then switching to sculpted.

Those were both prototypes though, not prototype to final product.

I wouldn't count Yoda. They merely glued bits of hair onto the sculpt over the sculpted hair, which the figure was initially shown with (sculpted hair).

To my knowledge, they have never shown a sculpt that had sculpted or rooted hair, then completely switched on the final product.

Yes there was. Ellen Ripley's prototype had rooted hair. The final product had sculpted hair.

11562c5d3d6be4d5ae2fb0d756e9860a.jpg

928a10b745ba0ba2a50e53371944420f.jpg

So anything is still possible [emoji6]

Thinking about it, could be a while before this goes up for pre-order. You'd imagine they'd put the solo movie WW figure up first.

The sculpted Ripley could be improved by today's standards, but as I said long ago: it still beats the heck out of that wad of wet pubes the original had on her head.

The sculpted Ripley could be improved by today's standards, but as I said long ago: it still beats the heck out of that wad of wet pubes the original had on her head.

"Quick! We don't have Ripley's hair ready yet and we need a placeholder!"

"...I have an idea."

I dont think this will be going up for pre-order untill the solo ww one is released. So probably in january 2018, but it will have a quick turn around and release maybe 3 months after like the BD armored batman.

Doesn't the bd armored batman only have a quick turnaround coz it's an exclusive? Do regular figures ever come out that fast after the PO goes up?

None of the regular release figures I've ever ordered have gotten to me until 8 months +, but that could just be what I ordered too.

I think its because the bd armored batman is similar to the armored batman. The same would be with wonder woman in terms of body and accessories. Only the headsculpt would be different

Back