Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seamless upper torso and legs make for a pleasing overall look and aesthetic, and posing albeit a bit limited compared to traditional jointed figures feels good. The creases where the articulation points are look natural.

However, I still feel a bit weary of seamless figures, but I suspect it should hold up well if taken with reasonable care. To quote Bane, "I wonder what will break first, your spirit, or your body." :lol

Lft1oWn.jpg

The real problem with HT's Wonder Women bodies is not the rubber, it's the legs.
They are too far apart, making the whole figure look like the pelvis spit in half and something's missing.
Basically the anatomy is off.

The real problem with HT's Wonder Women bodies is not the rubber, it's the legs.
They are too far apart, making the whole figure look like the pelvis spit in half and something's missing.
Basically the anatomy is off.

I only get that vibe from the JL figure, the BvS seems to have a much better shape to the legs.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion ...I love this version...head to toe much more better than BVS now IMO

As I sensed in hand to the naked eye the hair ruins it

Right out of the box. The hair is an eyesore IMO

My secret weapon worked wonders on her hair :wink1: just like the BVS but even better now IMO

It just looks more natural and realistic now.

Yes the nose is slightly pointy than TA, but IMO, in hand it's hardly noticeable once you style her hair

I'm going to style the hair some more and action poses are coming

Glad people are liking her in hand

Don’t try this at home kids :wink1:

Yup, not my favorite choice of filters, I?d prefer less saturation and more filtering the background, but that?s just me :dunno

? They?re everything you say..but so much more ?

It?s not about deserve ..It?s about what you believe ?

? And I believe in love ?

(Apologies for replying to old posts) Awesome photos guyver!!! This figure is great, I quite like it and find myself posing it around more.

On a related note, under closer inspection and bright light, it looks like she's 'sweating' on the head sculpt.

Still looking for an affordable custom head sculpt that really aces the likeness to Gal Gadot, matched to the skin tones of this figure.

Still looking for an affordable custom head sculpt that really aces the likeness to Gal Gadot, matched to the skin tones of this figure.

There's a headsculpt by Sean Dabbs painted by 357partment. It's one of the best imho but I think with rooted hair and all it comes close to $1000. I really like it but for that money you can buy 4 other figures.
b80afe4afd348cde46fae10d837a72d1.jpg

I have at least five Jnix custom sculpts that I purchased for $170 each. To me, they are valuable and worth it. Others may think that is too much. There is an Adam Gu Heath Ledger Joker sculpt that I want, but it was $1200. If I could afford it, I would own that too, even at that price. It is stellar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have at least five Jnix custom sculpts that I purchased for $170 each. To me, they are valuable and worth it. Others may think that is too much. There is an Adam Gu Heath Ledger Joker sculpt that I want, but it was $1200. If I could afford it, I would own that too, even at that price. It is stellar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a custom Josh Brolin sculpt by Jin Toys Studio for $185, never regretted it.

There's a headsculpt by Sean Dabbs painted by 357partment. It's one of the best imho but I think with rooted hair and all it comes close to $1000. I really like it but for that money you can buy 4 other figures.
b80afe4afd348cde46fae10d837a72d1.jpg

It?s an amazing sculpt, but so much depends on the paint apps...
So yeah, I guess if you want to be sure it lives up to expectations, it?ll cost you a small fortune.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Using the TA's GK sword and shield, I was able to complete the evocation of the '17 film (didn't mind the harness).

NHYRO77.jpg

RZVTbsT.jpg

CwDPJaX.jpg

This figure is fun to pose around; it's able emulate the final battle with Ares.

0UFJ7zu.jpg

WTrcvU0.jpg

N6TmVxe.jpg

Rok8mE5.jpg

ahvSUln.jpg

It's just wonderful to be able to recreate one of your favorite moments from the film..

jKDRlOg.jpg

PcCO1v9.jpg

kAXQVZw.jpg

04RKbvY.jpg

eknFsxm.jpg

18RHqxU.jpg

5wEYmER.jpg

I would like to see MoS Supes alongside these two but he's stored away lol

MthXHrP.jpg

Nice posing man!
WW is a fun figure, but I fear more for the Material of the skirt than the rubber on the body...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back