Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice posing man!
WW is a fun figure, but I fear more for the Material of the skirt than the rubber on the body...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Congratulations Zurdo95D! She looks amazing. Love the poses with the shield!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! She's a wonderful figure indeed! Admittedly, if I would've bought this figure brand new I would not try those poses, but since I bought it loose for a very good deal I felt more 'free' to pose it around, plus I'd subsequently gotten the Training Armor version as well.

"It's about what you believe in."

EiCSJtn.jpg

6CiU2at.jpg

rVbF7MI.jpg

Yeah it was pretty underwhelming that first time, but it's grown on me quite a bit with repeated viewings.

It's a shame they exist in different universes, because it would be pretty fun to see WW and CM in a teamup movie. Or hell, to see WW interact with any other female superhero at all! Sadly it'll probably be quite awhile before we get to see something like that. I know there was talk of a Supergirl movie, but that seems to have been put on hold.

I actually really enjoyed it especially as someone who grew up in the 90's. I liked it better than GotG, AntMan1, and IM 2&3. However, I don't like Brie Larson. She's quite full of herself, and not in a charming way.

It's funny, I really liked her in Skull Island, but her character wasn't very charming in CM, and her delivery lacked any charisma whatsoever...

Yeah it was pretty underwhelming that first time, but it's grown on me quite a bit with repeated viewings.

It's a shame they exist in different universes, because it would be pretty fun to see WW and CM in a teamup movie. Or hell, to see WW interact with any other female superhero at all! Sadly it'll probably be quite awhile before we get to see something like that. I know there was talk of a Supergirl movie, but that seems to have been put on hold.

It'd be great to see WW with other DC female superheroes!

Yeah it'd be great to see WW and CM meet!!!!

ETJ9dMuWoAAn2nz

I just got the GACToys head. It is a great sculpt, but it seems a tad undersized. I'll leave it on her for a few days. It could be that after a few days the difference in size won't be that noticeable, but the difference in the sculpt is obvious. The hair is better than the HT hair too, but still no one can do better eyes than HT.

Hopefully GACToys does a 2.0 version with a more gold tiara and scale up the head. Also, I wouldn’t be opposed to frowning up the brows.

Nope, I was surprised by that as well. I've had to have a few replacement parts before and they always wanted me to take pictures of the part destroyed. This time they specifically said feel free to keep the part or discard at my discretion.

Then when I got the part, I expected body and breastplate armor and nothing else and was surprised again that it had full armor, feet, and a set of hands on it.

My figure arrives on Monday and I am scared about the staining. I've had a few people tell me it was stained out of the box like yours. I don't understand how. There's no way it's touching the robe, is there? Or are they sending returned figures?

I just got the GACToys head. It is a great sculpt, but it seems a tad undersized. I'll leave it on her for a few days. It could be that after a few days the difference in size won't be that noticeable, but the difference in the sculpt is obvious. The hair is better than the HT hair too, but still no one can do better eyes than HT.

Darn, the size is noticeably off? That may be a dealbreaker for me. How about the skin tone match?

After leaving it on a few days, the size seems fine. It's not noticeable after getting used to it, if that makes sense. The skin tone is a neat perfect match.

It's just wonderful to be able to recreate one of your favorite moments from the film..

I would like to see MoS Supes alongside these two but he's stored away lol

MthXHrP.jpg

I'm sure Christian Bale is a lot taller than Gal Gadot. Not shorter like in HT scale

After leaving it on a few days, the size seems fine. It's not noticeable after getting used to it, if that makes sense. The skin tone is a near perfect match.

Thanks! In your opinion

1) GACToys likeness to Gal Gadot on scale of 0 to 100 (percentage)?

2) how much of an improvement (percentage) from stock head sculpt?

Gal Gadot 1.78
Christian Bale 1.83

uhm I thought Gal Gadot was at least 1.80. Well if Gal uses 10 cm high heels in her WW outfit she would be 188cm tall. and if Christian Bale uses 4 cm boots in his Batman suit he would be 187 cm tall. As conclusion they both should be the same height in six scale figures. 31.33cm tall for WW and 31.17cm tall for Bale Batman

Back