Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhm I thought Gal Gadot was at least 1.80. Well if Gal uses 10 cm high heels in her WW outfit she would be 188cm tall. and if Christian Bale uses 4 cm boots in his Batman suit he would be 187 cm tall. As conclusion they both should be the same height in six scale figures. 31.33cm tall for WW and 31.17cm tall for Bale Batman

Yeah, I thought she was taller too, in her WW outfit she looks as tall as Affleck.

We Americans have no idea what?s going on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

Gal Gadot 5'10"
Christian Bale 6'

Attachments

• GACToys WW HS.jpg
    GACToys WW HS.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 211
Any pics of that sculpt on a Hot Toys figure ? Or even better a comparison to the HT JL version ?

I couldn't find anything.

Was able to pick up the deluxe version of her at one of my near by collectibles store for retail before she goes up in price now that she is wait listed at SSC. :yess:

Any pics of that sculpt on a Hot Toys figure ? Or even better a comparison to the HT JL version ?

You mean the sculpt Alatar posted? I think that's a HT knock-off.
As for the GACtoys sculpt on the HT body, there's a couple of pics a few pages back.

I bought the Gac head, version A, found here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-GACTOY...133428390187?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
GacA on JL body. JL head on BvS body
GacA and JL.jpg
GacA on JL body. BvS stock figure
GacA and BvS.jpg

In terms of likeness, my opinion is Gac, JL, BvS. In terms of hair quality, BvS, Gac, JL. All have nearly identical skin tone. Gac and BvS have more silver in their tiaras. JL is primarily gold. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• GacA and JL.jpg
    GacA and JL.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • GacA and BvS.jpg
    GacA and BvS.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
I do not like these knock off head sculpts. They look fine on their own, but weird on the bodies to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Turtle! I ordered one. I think it looks more like Gal than either stock HT sculpt.

Can the head be pushed down any further in the neck? Other than that I think it looks awesome.

That's about as far down as the head can go. For what it's worth, my crappy picture enhances the giraffe neck effect. I really haven't noticed it in person.

The kneepads on mine were coming loose.

While fixing them, I decided to glue her harness to her body. I thought about doing this before, but ultimately chickened out.

I now regret not doing this months ago, as it finally sits properly.

d5SVFElh.jpg

The kneepads on mine were coming loose.

While fixing them, I decided to glue her harness to her body. I thought about doing this before, but ultimately chickened out.

I now regret not doing this months ago, as it finally sits properly.

What kind of glue did you use for the kneepads and the harness? My kneepads just started coming loose, and I've also been trying to figure out a way to get the harness to sit better on the body.

Back