Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably! It gets more and more confusing to me every year. I know the actual date is February 5th and that factories seem to close for weeks to a month but sometimes it’s before the date, sometimes between the date and other years it’s after the date. :dunno

Lunar new year isn't a fixed date on the gregorian calendar. It varies year to year.

Lunar new year isn't a fixed date on the gregorian calendar. It varies year to year.
Yup.. it follows the Lunar Calendar..
But generally it's around late Jan or early Feb..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

PRETTY....
23163a5f9a3f2c074861e2fea6eca487.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] just got my notice for the end of March ....

Unbelievable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] just got my notice for the end of March ....

Unbelievable...

Same here. Mine went from February 20th to March 20th.
I wasn't surprised by the delay though. The only thing that will surprise me regarding Hot Toys DC products is them being being released at all.

That still means though that they're releasing in Japan this month, though surely. As it takes about 6 weeks to get to US so it actually works out timescale wise.

I knew it ... this is ridiculous...

I have been thinking on canceling this and aquaman ...

It's really a **** move from HT at this point. I know that **** ton of Marvel stuff is coming (again), but man, this is just rude to all HT & DC fans.

Very disappointed and disrespectful.. exhausted of waiting ... 1 year and 7 month they should just cancel this ..

It's really a **** move from HT at this point. I know that **** ton of Marvel stuff is coming (again), but man, this is just rude to all HT & DC fans.

DC fans might not spend as much as MCU fans so hot toys are scheduling the releases to put out the figures they think can make more money.

DC fans might not spend as much as MCU fans so hot toys are scheduling the releases to put out the figures they think can make more money.
They don't spend as much because there aren't as many figures to buy. But I understand that due to Avengers IW and Endgame coming out back to back they can make a lot of figures plus it makes sense to cater to Disney over WB since they have more licencing properties than WB those.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back