Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn. I kinda liked Suckerpunch. :dunno

Haha! Nothing against Suckerpunch. It's entertaining, and again, cool visuals. I am a sucker for interesting visuals and character designs.
That's probably why I forgive Suicide Squad a little.
I just find that with most Snyder films, it seems a solid narrative is not the biggest of his concerns.

I am very curious what Justice League would have been like without the reshoots, but we probably won't ever get to see it.
Much like with Suicide Squad.....Extended Cut my ass.

Anyone think a company out there might make us an unofficial, unmasked headsculpt? :pray:

I just hope the suit doesn't hinder articulation. I'm imaging some really dynamic and outstretched running poses but the photos from the website make it seem like it's not possible, at least the lengths I would want to go to recreate the racing scene against Superman.

Not sure if I like the gigantic "JUSTICE LEAGUE" stands for these figures. I will probably display them without I think.

Not sure if I like the gigantic "JUSTICE LEAGUE" stands for these figures. I will probably display them without I think.
They do seem a bit impractical, but it you had the room and the entire league it would look pretty epic I think.

Will Superman have the same stand even though he wasn't in the scene they are taken from?

Will Superman have the same stand even though he wasn't in the scene they are taken from?

Yep.

Hot-Toys-ACGHK-2017-DC_3.jpg

Hot Toys is probably concentrating most of its resources to churn out and release the IW figures before the next wave of A4 figures. No rush for DC since there are no other new massive releases in sight for DC.

DC stuff is clearly not high on their priority list after everything that's happened.

I need solo movie Aquaman, Manta and Shazam badly. But i would also bet HT will never do them. Their focus is all on Marvel stuff. Damned Avengers.

Flash was shown at Tokyo Comic-Con.

Maybe they're still planning a release relatively soon.

Interestingly, they showed solo movie Aquaman but not the JL version.

JC Hong said on Instagram that he heard flash and Aquaman are releasing soon! So here’s hoping

Back