Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather read lengthy, constructive critiques over short, destructive one-liners.

Personally when I come to a figure thread I want to and expect to read about figures. Not someone posting a whole wall of text expressing his opinion about the movie or several movies instead of the figure. There are movie threads to post on instead of cluttering up the figure thread with that type of post.

Personally when I come to a figure thread I want to and expect to read about figures. Not someone posting a whole wall of text expressing his opinion about the movie or several movies instead of the figure. There are movie threads to post on instead of cluttering up the figure thread with that type of post.

Yeah too much arguing and getting deep into the movies. I just want to talk about the figures.

But there really isn't a lot to say about the figure right now. That will change when the pre order goes up and when the figure releases. Nothing wrong with a little discussion in between those times. It's easy to skip past and ignore if you don't want to read it.

But there really isn't a lot to say about the figure right now. That will change when the pre order goes up and when the figure releases. Nothing wrong with a little discussion in between those times. It's easy to skip past and ignore if you don't want to read it.

Understood it’s a valid point. I just hope we get something different, heat vision sculpt would be nice.

So what news do you have to share with us about the figure that we don't already know?

:exactly:

Not much more to talk about at the moment about a figure that doesn't (yet) exist, so it's not unprecedented people start discussing other things that are related to the character. If it's something that I'm not interested in reading, I just don't finish reading the post and go elsewhere. Plus, it's not like this thread is really teeming with posts lately (again, because there's no figure nor no new news on it yet to discuss), it's pretty much just a couple posts per day on average, if that. So it's not like the thread is getting "cluttered".

I don’t read posts. I only look at pictures. Until the figure is released and someone posts a mod that is needed or has an issue to look out for I really don’t care what people post. I can just scroll up.

I don’t read posts. I only look at pictures. Until the figure is released and someone posts a mod that is needed or has an issue to look out for I really don’t care what people post. I can just scroll up.

Didn't you have to read posts that didn't have a picture in them though in order to post this response? :lol

Hanging for this one to be pre-orderable. I think it's fantastic.

Yes me too !!! Look at that !!!

Hot-Toys-SDCC-2017-59.jpg

I really hope they change up the Head sculpt. I'm pretty sure that this is identical to the BvS release. It all looks the same except for the brighter colors. Am I right or am I just missing the differences?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

oh no he will be coming up for PO soon- might be after New Year- don't know about Cyborg- might come up later because he might need some more work first

That half smile would be perfect to reflect his change in tone without limiting posing options.

Back